AOR 3.72 Hendrix Los Angeles 68 VanHamersveld

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
gonzo303
Art Freak

Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:24 pm

Couldn't resist.
Same fudge, different drop.
waXology

Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:12 am

Quality print this and as previously said it is stunning in the flesh. Managed to blag 3/180 somehow as well! well chuffed
lilorphanFunkhouser
Art Expert

Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:13 pm

noob question. how can you tell the difference on each edition? i'm asking because one day i was at a flea market and this old guy had a portfolio full of original gig posters he had a really cool 60'-70's gig poster collection, and he also had two copies of this print onse signed by the artist and the other one unsigned. they had soft corners and a couple of dings but could have been easily framed out, the dude wanted $50 for the unsigned and $70 for the signed copy. i was hesitant at the time since i had no idead which edition he had and to this day i regret not buying a copy because i really like this image. anyway can anyone tell me the difference?
アキラImage
"Gkohler"-it only takes 1 idiot to throw that much cash at something for it to instantly be "worth" that much.
"Celsius"- Welcome to Expressobeans, bitch.
KSUvet
Art Expert

Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:40 pm

lilorphanFunkhouser wrote:noob question. how can you tell the difference on each edition? i'm asking because one day i was at a flea market and this old guy had a portfolio full of original gig posters he had a really cool 60'-70's gig poster collection, and he also had two copies of this print onse signed by the artist and the other one unsigned. they had soft corners and a couple of dings but could have been easily framed out, the dude wanted $50 for the unsigned and $70 for the signed copy. i was hesitant at the time since i had no idead which edition he had and to this day i regret not buying a copy because i really like this image. anyway can anyone tell me the difference?
If you just like the image and don't care about edition, you can get a signed or unsigned copy from the artist:
http://www.post-future.com/store/pgs/jimipo.html
"I see dudes using cotton gloves on prints that I know were printed while someone was drinking a beer or eating Cheetos, while water leaked from the ceiling. And I'm not even talking about my shop!" - alexfugazi
lilorphanFunkhouser
Art Expert

Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:22 pm

KSUvet wrote:
lilorphanFunkhouser wrote:noob question. how can you tell the difference on each edition? i'm asking because one day i was at a flea market and this old guy had a portfolio full of original gig posters he had a really cool 60'-70's gig poster collection, and he also had two copies of this print onse signed by the artist and the other one unsigned. they had soft corners and a couple of dings but could have been easily framed out, the dude wanted $50 for the unsigned and $70 for the signed copy. i was hesitant at the time since i had no idead which edition he had and to this day i regret not buying a copy because i really like this image. anyway can anyone tell me the difference?
If you just like the image and don't care about edition, you can get a signed or unsigned copy from the artist:
http://www.post-future.com/store/pgs/jimipo.html
thanks for the link, i will definitely grab a copy down the line. :pint:
アキラImage
"Gkohler"-it only takes 1 idiot to throw that much cash at something for it to instantly be "worth" that much.
"Celsius"- Welcome to Expressobeans, bitch.
ErocAfellar
Art Expert

Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:35 pm

half the price of the link from october

http://1xrun.com/runs/Hendrix_-_Silver

HappaHaoli wrote:That is freaking Eroctic!
Rick_a_c
EB Trainee

Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:56 pm

Damn! Sweet!
PP edition of 3.
An uncommon opportunity.
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
FroDawg
Art Expert

Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:48 am

Who picked that baby up? If a beaner raise your hand. Love it.
"If the thunder don't getcha then the lightnin' will."
Rick_a_c
EB Trainee

Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:55 am

There was also a blue. Also 1 of 3 PP. Anyone snag that beauty?
I think it was $500 for silver. I know it was $600 for blue.
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
MrLee

Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:50 pm

Practically 0 info on the first printing dia are incorrect second printing very little info .8 pages on shep wow! Its turning into a boys club for mondo prints we dont talk about the old crap anyway do we! Oh there's mondo drop
Rick_a_c
EB Trainee

Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:53 pm

MrLee wrote:Practically 0 info on the first printing dia are incorrect second printing very little info .8 pages on shep wow! Its turning into a boys club for mondo prints we dont talk about the old crap anyway do we! Oh there's mondo drop
What smoked you out, MrLee? With 4 posts in 2 1/2 years on EB, you don't talk much about anything. Good to see you post something. Gig poster conversation is always welcome. Stay active!
goldenrose
Art Expert

Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:57 pm

Rick_a_c wrote:
MrLee wrote:Practically 0 info on the first printing dia are incorrect second printing very little info .8 pages on shep wow! Its turning into a boys club for mondo prints we dont talk about the old crap anyway do we! Oh there's mondo drop
What smoked you out, MrLee? With 4 posts in 2 1/2 years on EB, you don't talk much about anything. Good to see you post something. Gig poster conversation is always welcome. Stay active!
Try this thread MrLee - it's a bit of a psychedelic safe haven http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... 32&t=88293 - maybe you can post something there?
the reckless are out wrecking, the timid plead their pleas - robert hunter
MrLee

Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:57 am

Sorry! frustration I guess just trying to get info in general like the info on Hamersveld jefferson airplane 68, trip or freak or sizes not mentioned or in many cases wrong Keizer hendrix info ? Information on bob marley posters? Peter tosh? posters? Your right rick A C im haveing trouble with the flow I understand it a big site My appoliges and thanks for the info goldenrose I will use it
hellosir
Art Freak

Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:59 am

Pack another bowl
automator
Nobody

Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:35 pm

New image AOR 3.72 Hendrix Los Angeles 68 VanHamersveld
RP-4