Melvins Tel Aviv 07 EMEK

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
portfolio

Fri May 25, 2007 3:17 pm

Is anyone else still waiting on the delivery of this?
evillittlegoat
Art Expert

Fri May 25, 2007 3:23 pm

1st edition arrived today in the U.K.along with two previous orders I had made. All in one glorious tube, I'm up to my knees in Emeks. Good times 8)
Tube was shipped on the 19th.
Esther
Art Connoisseur

Fri May 25, 2007 6:00 pm

jojobadass wrote:wow......1/2 a G on a velvet melvet.
:shock: :shock: :shock:
ryan_1969

Fri May 25, 2007 6:31 pm

i've gotten the same email from emek about 50 times today. some responses for emails i sent almost a year ago? wtf?
aahnutz
EB Team

Fri May 25, 2007 6:55 pm

ryan_1969 wrote:i've gotten the same email from emek about 50 times today. some responses for emails i sent almost a year ago? wtf?
I received a response for an email I sent Wednesday. Just one though.
The information contained in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Expressobeans.com (EB) and shall not be held to limit the rights of EB under the Fair Use Doctrine or any other federal, state, or local law which may be applicable.
jojobadass
Art God

Fri May 25, 2007 7:13 pm

ryan_1969 wrote:i've gotten the same email from emek about 50 times today. some responses for emails i sent almost a year ago? wtf?

I think he's sending stock responsies to all the emails he's never read.......I just received a handful
For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

For other art crap....be sure to check out: http://www.jojosfineart.com

And for the kinkiest records in the world......check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosrecords.com
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Fri May 25, 2007 7:17 pm

jojobadass wrote:

I think he's sending stock responsies to all the emails he's never read.......I just received a handful
That's some funny fudge. I got one too. It looks like this is punishment for you emailing the poor guy 50 times you psycho. :lol:
jojobadass
Art God

Fri May 25, 2007 7:36 pm

Codeblue wrote:
jojobadass wrote:

That's some funny fudge. I got one too. It looks like this is punishment for you emailing the poor guy 50 times you psycho. :lol:

:lol:

well, to my credit.........those emails span at least a 6 month period.
For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

For other art crap....be sure to check out: http://www.jojosfineart.com

And for the kinkiest records in the world......check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosrecords.com
ryan_1969

Fri May 25, 2007 7:49 pm

Codeblue wrote:
jojobadass wrote:

That's some funny fudge. I got one too. It looks like this was punishment for you emailing the poor guy 50 times you psycho. :lol:
some are replies to his emails smarty...... :lol:
clem99
EB Team

Fri May 25, 2007 7:55 pm

ryan_1969 wrote:
Codeblue wrote:
jojobadass wrote:

That's some funny fudge. I got one too. It looks like this was punishment for you emailing the poor guy 50 times you psycho. :lol:
some are replies to his emails smarty...... :lol:
yes i received 6 emails overnight with the same answer to each one
just happen to email him yesterday not knowing he is in europe at the moment
thought it was quick response for him
i must say julia normally gets back to you soon enough with information
they must not delete there inbox though
website needs a bit of an update too
art is the only justification for pain :)
neonnash

Fri May 25, 2007 8:41 pm

" Revenge of the Decemberists" double feature "Email Horror from Hell" filmed in Terrorama produced and directed by EMEK coming to a theater near you summer of 2007
quiksilvr22
Art Connoisseur

Sat May 26, 2007 1:09 pm

still havent gotten mine yet
ImageImage
spunkmonkey
Art Expert

Tue May 29, 2007 1:55 pm

I'd like to send many, many thanks to the flipper who flipped one of the regulars my way. It's going to be framed, then hung on my wall where it will remain for eternity (or until I move).
stoffel
Art Expert

Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:27 am

Last edited by stoffel on Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WhiteRiot
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:31 pm

and a pic...