Presidential Seal 07 Fairey

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
pjtaper
Art Freak

Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:21 pm

ryan_1969 wrote:
smoove_b wrote:pjtaper really, really desires strokes from emek. could someone please help him take care of that so we no longer need to see this disturbing double entendre shouted on his sig line...
he must not want it that bad. i offered him one. but he wasn't interested because i didn't have it listed on my trade page. :lol: and he could have had one shipped to his door for 100 euros but he didn't even bid on that one.
don't want to pay $100 for it.. I want to trade for it...
thanks!
coxgt
Art Expert

Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:25 pm

pjtaper wrote:
ryan_1969 wrote:
smoove_b wrote:pjtaper really, really desires strokes from emek. could someone please help him take care of that so we no longer need to see this disturbing double entendre shouted on his sig line...
he must not want it that bad. i offered him one. but he wasn't interested because i didn't have it listed on my trade page. :lol: and he could have had one shipped to his door for 100 euros but he didn't even bid on that one.
thanks!

you just spent 90 dollars on Shep. work, whats the logic???
NEVER DEAL WITH TOM MINARCHICK!(aka, fuedalist_tart on EBAY. HE IS A SCAM ARTIST.PM IF YOU NEED DETAILS.
Codeblue wrote:Taper has finally jumped the shark.
boatingbenny
Art Expert

Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:28 pm

Black gone!
Yamar
EB Team Emeritus

Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:29 pm

Betting that he can trade one of those two prints for it - so only $37 for it. Probably better off selling the Shep though and then buying the Emek - extra step, but I'd think it would provide better results. Or maybe I'm way off... your decisions.

Anyway, shut out again. Honestly don't see how anyone really gets anythign bought from Obey anymore. I've tried a few times in the last month when I thought that the image was to my tastes, but I can never get through all the steps. This time I got hammered out on the final confirmation submit (after paypal, last button on the Obey site) 3 times - no dice. Ah well... guess the Shep print for the collection goes waiting again...
Tra la la la la...
C-Real
Art Connoisseur

Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:29 pm

F*** ! I was at Step 3 and CRASH !!! :x :evil:
ryan_1969

Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:31 pm

coxgt wrote:
pjtaper wrote:
ryan_1969 wrote:
thanks!

you just spent 90 dollars on Shep. work, whats the logic???
no logic...........
Yamar
EB Team Emeritus

Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:41 pm

Holy crap that took some patience. Think I got a red one, barring a refund in the near future. The Black actually went back up for a few moments and then disappeared again. To those who do this every week, I commend you. And you're also all insane.
Tra la la la la...
mcgod
Art Connoisseur

Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:43 pm

Yamar wrote:Betting that he can trade one of those two prints for it - so only $37 for it. Probably better off selling the Shep though and then buying the Emek - extra step, but I'd think it would provide better results. Or maybe I'm way off... your decisions.

Anyway, shut out again. Honestly don't see how anyone really gets anythign bought from Obey anymore. I've tried a few times in the last month when I thought that the image was to my tastes, but I can never get through all the steps. This time I got hammered out on the final confirmation submit (after paypal, last button on the Obey site) 3 times - no dice. Ah well... guess the Shep print for the collection goes waiting again...
Yeah, that last confirm step is the bitch.
You can keep refreshing that last "confirm" page even when it takes you to the error page, I think it took about 20 times (no fudge) today
stuckeyc
Art Expert

Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:48 pm

I don't know where I stand on this. My account was charged, and the prints show up in my horder history, but I didn't get the email confirmation like I normally do. Has this haapened to anyone else before? I guess I'll have to wait and see
steraser
Art Connoisseur

Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:50 pm

I got shut out today, I had them both in my cart (still do, but there are asterisks to show not available) couldn't get past the confirm step. Oh well, that Peel print sure was a lot easier last night.
Flimby

Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:54 pm

stuckeyc wrote:I don't know where I stand on this. My account was charged, and the prints show up in my horder history, but I didn't get the email confirmation like I normally do. Has this haapened to anyone else before? I guess I'll have to wait and see
I'm in the same boat and I think other people are as well.
electrachrome
Site Admin

Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:01 pm

Yamar wrote:Holy crap that took some patience. Think I got a red one, barring a refund in the near future. The Black actually went back up for a few moments and then disappeared again. To those who do this every week, I commend you. And you're also all insane.
I pulled a red too...made the second effort on the black, but it was sold out for real. It sure is a bitch when the thing crashes on every step.
greenhorn1
Art Expert

Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:05 pm

is the print run the same on both of the color versions?
Flimby

Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:06 pm

greenhorn1 wrote:is the print run the same on both of the color versions?
yes, 300
Last edited by Flimby on Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stuckeyc
Art Expert

Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:06 pm

Out of curiosity did anyone else have a three step confirmation process this week.