Creature From The Black Lagoon 12 Francavilla

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
jlabbate
Art Freak

Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:38 pm

rubberneck wrote:His best Mondo print to date.

This Island Earth runs a close second, IMO...
2nd'd
ArchibaldTuttle
Art Expert

Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:49 pm

jlabbate wrote:
rubberneck wrote:His best Mondo print to date.

This Island Earth runs a close second, IMO...
2nd'd
Yep, This Island Earth is in my top 5 overall this year (I haven't seen the print itself yet, of course, but the image...)
Sevensykes
Art Connoisseur

Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:42 pm

Does anyone know how the drop was for this AP? I'm planning on trying to snag his Friday the 13th AP and was wondering how fast they go and if his website locks up.
Jayhawk
Art Enthusiast

Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:51 pm

Sevensykes wrote:Does anyone know how the drop was for this AP? I'm planning on trying to snag his Friday the 13th AP and was wondering how fast they go and if his website locks up.
The drop for the Creature AP's went smooth. I'd recommend following his Twitter feed and his blog to see when he will release his copies.
The "Invisible Man" AP's from a year ago still have not been offered, so you might need to be patient.