Peace Tree 07 Fairey

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
WaltJocketty
Art Connoisseur

Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:19 pm

Anyone ever confirm there isn't a green version of this? Someone from Obeyclothing has an AP that they say is green, and honestly to me it doesn't look the same as the yellow
bulkhead72
Art Expert

Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:24 am

I believe that the green and yellow versions are the same. I owned the yellow and it looked almost lime greenish if memory serves. You'd think someone would post a photo of the yellow and green side by side if they were indeed different, but it hasn't happened yet.
jjttdw
Art Expert

Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:13 am

bulkhead72 wrote:I believe that the green and yellow versions are the same. I owned the yellow and it looked almost lime greenish if memory serves. You'd think someone would post a photo of the yellow and green side by side if they were indeed different, but it hasn't happened yet.
They are the same. I managed to convince someone to have the Green version removed from EB a while ago. No one posted them side by side because they are the same.
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart
bulkhead72
Art Expert

Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:20 pm

Yep.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:16 pm

Great dective work!
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.