Latveria 12 Latimer

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:29 am

This topic is dedicated to: Latveria 12 Latimer

tomdon
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:30 am

ARRGGG. Pull the trigger is all i keep hearing in my head. This hanging on the wall over my office chair would demand respect.
dasponyboy
Art Expert

Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:03 pm

tomdon wrote:ARRGGG. Pull the trigger is all i keep hearing in my head. This hanging on the wall over my office chair would demand respect.
Do it. I got the Wolverine and they look awesome in person. Good price for hand painted IMO. And yes DOOM over the office chair would def command respect!
Pizz1449
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:48 pm

dasponyboy wrote:
tomdon wrote:ARRGGG. Pull the trigger is all i keep hearing in my head. This hanging on the wall over my office chair would demand respect.
Do it. I got the Wolverine and they look awesome in person. Good price for hand painted IMO. And yes DOOM over the office chair would def command respect!
Agreed...i have the other two, definitely amazing in person.
guerilladubber
Art Expert

Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:45 pm

it's hand spray painted, with stencils, correct? Not an OG painting IMO.
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
tomdon
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:14 pm

Pulled it +1. It was on the front page too much today not to eventually win me over.
yosi
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:59 pm

Nevermind.
exiter
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:00 pm

Michael Latimer;
"Doom is now sold out..."
"It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful." -Anton Szandor LaVey
¡Artistas Fantásticos! William Rupnik Gallery -> http://t.co/fjBY3mOv
1xRUN Invite -> http://1xrun.com/invite/exiter
tomdon
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:27 pm

Just got an email from him saying that as well.
Mlatimer

Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:40 am

Hey folks, just thought i'd pop on here to say thankyou to everyone who bought one of these, you are all gentlemen of the highest order.

hope you are all happy with them, any probs just drop me an email

cheers

Michael
burndisneyland
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:36 am

Wow - this is ace. How much was it? Any chance of a print forthcoming like Claws? I've been on his site a few times, but I missed Doom.

Any chance of taking a walk across the comic aisle and do a similar styled DC piece - Captain Cold maybe?
RupertPupkin wrote: Be careful of EB, it can be very addictive and financially disastrous!
Mlatimer

Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:34 am

burndisneyland wrote:Wow - this is ace. How much was it? Any chance of a print forthcoming like Claws? I've been on his site a few times, but I missed Doom.

Any chance of taking a walk across the comic aisle and do a similar styled DC piece - Captain Cold maybe?
cheers man

It was £80 uk, £85 international. This will have to go up slightly for future ones as i was working my way through a big stack of amazing paper i got for free from a friend, shouldnt be much more though.

There are digital prints of some stuff in the prints section of the site, but the focus on these is the handmade ones really.

if you want advance warning of new stuff, i'd recommend adding me on facebook, Michael Latimer, i'm the one with the black and white picture of some spraycans. i sometimes give prints away on there too

as for the DC thing, i generally try and stick to what i know but i will certainly have a look, hopefully some Akira ones in the works too

Thanks again folks!
SKEEEZ
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:12 am

Man, this thing is awesome. Ordered Wednesday evening & it arrived Friday morning. Now that's fast!

burndisneyland
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:20 am

Gah! Hurts more seeing in the flesh pics. Looks great. Being in the UK doesn't have that many advantages in poster buying, so nice knowing of another artist that is in the UK making great work.
RupertPupkin wrote: Be careful of EB, it can be very addictive and financially disastrous!
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:26 am

That looks fantastic. I'm not a fan of any of the content you have put out yet Mr. Latimer but I love your style and look forward to future releases. :notworthy:
Codeblue wrote: I’m sorry for everything.