This is My Farm... I'll Die Here 12 Englert

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
adamrworsell
Art Expert

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:09 pm

morbidaj wrote:Hi Mark, are you still working on shipping all of these out? thanks aj

I'll take this one Mark.

Yes. Yes he is.
HisBobness
Art Expert

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:45 pm

Good answer! GOOD ANSWER!

dangerboy
Flipper

Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:10 pm

adamrworsell wrote:
morbidaj wrote:Hi Mark, are you still working on shipping all of these out? thanks aj

I'll take this one Mark.

Yes. Yes he is.
morecoffee wrote:
itsdug wrote:what does mint with pin holes mean?!
Consider it perfect and pure...like a virgin who loves ass play and sucking the clown.
pearlybaker wrote:This place is a magnet for retards with some sort of psychosis.
morbidaj
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:56 pm

HisBobness
Art Expert

Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:25 pm

... This sure is taking a long time.
anocur
Art Connoisseur

Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:57 pm

He ships them himself and SDCC just came up. Give the man a break. They will come.
appletree wrote:People hang this stuff up? I thought it was supposed to go under my bed, gain value, and then make me some phat money? limited paper mayne
dearmrecho
Art Expert

Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:08 pm

anocur wrote:He ships them himself and SDCC just came up. Give the man a break. They will come.
Well said! It must be very tiresome having to deal with these endless "are we there yet" posts. Just about everyone takes a good while to send prints out, even those who have a team behind them. Mark seems to bend over backwards to keep people happy and informed - some of that needs to go the other way - have some patience. It will arrive! :D
Superfro33
Art Expert

Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:29 pm

dearmrecho wrote:
anocur wrote:He ships them himself and SDCC just came up. Give the man a break. They will come.
Well said! It must be very tiresome having to deal with these endless "are we there yet" posts. Just about everyone takes a good while to send prints out, even those who have a team behind them. Mark seems to bend over backwards to keep people happy and informed - some of that needs to go the other way - have some patience. It will arrive! :D
My .02 but I think the issue in particular here is people having them from a first batch that was sent out, picking them up in person, etc. So I'm assuming that's why there's more concern from folks than normal. I mean some people have had these for weeks while others are still waiting to be shipped out right? (Although it sounds like per Mark the regs should be all out early next week.)
dangerboy
Flipper

Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:50 pm

maybe he'll use some of his newly found profits to hire someone for a few hours to lend a hand with packing.

sell stuff for a profit > keep some, spend some on the business > repeat = not the worst business plan ever
morecoffee wrote:
itsdug wrote:what does mint with pin holes mean?!
Consider it perfect and pure...like a virgin who loves ass play and sucking the clown.
pearlybaker wrote:This place is a magnet for retards with some sort of psychosis.
markenglert
Art Expert

Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:35 pm

Maybe I am just super slow or just care too much about how these are packed... but it takes me way more than a few hours.

I like to do it all myself and would have a lot of trouble trusting someone with the handling of the prints. I could just have them tubed up and ready to go beforehand, but then I couldn't really offer sketches and variants would have to be shipped separately.

I could also just wait until I have everything packed and ready and drop it off in one huge pile at the post office. That way some people don't get it first.

I think it is all working alright for one guy handling it all.

Oh, and the only people who could have had theirs for weeks are people who bought variant sets at SDCC. people are still getting theirs in the mail from the first batch of about 150 that went out before I stupidly ran out of kraft paper and had to order more.
matowest
Art Expert

Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:39 pm

You're doing fine, sir. Besides, it's worth the wait.
skary
Art Connoisseur

Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:42 pm

markenglert wrote:Maybe I am just super slow or just care too much about how these are packed... but it takes me way more than a few hours.

I like to do it all myself and would have a lot of trouble trusting someone with the handling of the prints. I could just have them tubed up and ready to go beforehand, but then I couldn't really offer sketches and variants would have to be shipped separately.

I could also just wait until I have everything packed and ready and drop it off in one huge pile at the post office. That way some people don't get it first.

Oh, and the only people who could have had theirs for weeks are people who bought variant sets at SDCC. people are still getting theirs in the mail from the first batch of about 150 that went out before I stupidly ran out of kraft paper and had to order more.
Hey I think your doing a great job as a one man show maybe just post when you put something up that due to you wanting quality control shipping time could take a little longer than what people seem to be expecting so they can stop whining. Again i hear nothing but great things about you and look forward to my copy when it comes
Last edited by skary on Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gmallard42
Art Connoisseur

Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:45 pm

markenglert wrote:Maybe I am just super slow or just care too much about how these are packed... but it takes me way more than a few hours.

Take your time Mark! Can't wait to get my variant set!
Can't this wait till I'm old? Can't I live while I'm young?
markenglert
Art Expert

Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:46 pm

I think what I fear most about hiring help would be having to yell at someone for mishandling prints or something like that... I had a job where iI had to fire people and I HATED that fudge.

Plus, I'd have to hire someone to come to my house and roll prints... that could be weird, cause I feel that I have worked damn hard to earn the right to work in my underwear if I choose to, dammit.
1nkling
Site Admin

Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:50 pm

I'm still smiling when I think about the fact I even managed to get one of these in the drop at all. On my phone!

Whenever it turns up will be just fine with me. I guess we get used to waiting a bit longer for stuff to turn up over here anyway but anticipation makes it even greater when it arrives and I know this one is going to be way cool.

Also being someone who ships out a lot of prints for my business I know what a massive ball-ache it is to pack and tube. I spend many hours doing it every few days and if you're going to do it properly theres no way round the time it takes.

Looking forward to it arriving here Mark. Whenevers clever. :clap:
My up to date trades and ISOs.