Converge Japan 07 Horkey

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
kyle
Art Expert

Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:43 pm

FRAMED AND ON THE WALL !

:allhail:

THANK YOU artoholic !

pics coming soon....
Codeblue wrote:Hork is God, Jesus, the 12 disciples, Santa Claus, and the Easter Bunny all rolled into one beautiful lanky package.
coxgt
Art Expert

Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:59 pm

lettawren wrote:we'll be selling both versions - we got a portion of the run on white, but the black version is the one that's supposed to be "our version". they'll go up probably next week - keep your eyes peeled for e-mails!

speaking of, i'm going to be taking a hiatus from burlesque until july so that i can finish up some stuff, but the new contact for sales and shipping there will be lara valente (lara@burlesquedesign.com) and she'll be awesome. i told her she should come join expressobeans, so i'm sure she will soon!
enjoy the time off this summer! thanks for all your hard work and help!
NEVER DEAL WITH TOM MINARCHICK!(aka, fuedalist_tart on EBAY. HE IS A SCAM ARTIST.PM IF YOU NEED DETAILS.
Codeblue wrote:Taper has finally jumped the shark.
robertstjohn
Art Connoisseur

Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:09 pm

I'M GETTING HUNGRY!!!!
Rev.Mike
Flipper

Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:28 pm

So I guess these have made it back from getting editioned by Aaron, things should start moving soon.
robertstjohn
Art Connoisseur

Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:25 pm

thanks Rev.
maybe...... i'll just have a.... snaaack...
ryan_1969

Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:06 am

yeah, these are sick.
lightyears2010
Art Expert

Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:35 am

definitely amazing in person. i cant decide if i like the black or white better. i am leaning toward black. just glad they both came with the sub.
mcnail
Art Expert

Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:03 am

lightyears2010 wrote:definitely amazing in person. i cant decide if i like the black or white better. i am leaning toward black. just glad they both came with the sub.
Black all the way.
laraburlesque
Art Enthusiast

Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:51 am

The '07 Converge will be on sale this monday at noon (central time).
The white and black version will be available.
I'll be sending pics on a mass email today.
(Don't anybody get their panties in a bunch either, I figured last weeks glitch out)

Also, I will not take any of your comments too personally from last week.
You bunch of online bullies.
coxgt
Art Expert

Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:53 am

laraburlesque wrote: (Don't anybody get their panties in a bunch either, I figured last weeks glitch out)

Also, I will not take any of your comments too personally from last week.
You bunch of online bullies.[
Awesome! :lol: Give em a taste of their own medicine Lara. Most of these assclowns don't know their ass from their elbow. :lol:
NEVER DEAL WITH TOM MINARCHICK!(aka, fuedalist_tart on EBAY. HE IS A SCAM ARTIST.PM IF YOU NEED DETAILS.
Codeblue wrote:Taper has finally jumped the shark.
jodeci78
Art Expert

Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:07 am

Man, I love this print. There's so much to it... I can't pick which one I like better...

I like the black because its got richer colours (example: fox tail), and the word 'coverge' stands out so well against the black.

But I like the white also, because you notice the detail with the drop shadow that is found all over the print. So the little bits of 'string' or whatever that run down the sides of the print also have a light dropshadow that you notice up close.

I'm completely floored by these two prints. Best Horkey since nesting, over the atlas and mogwai.
Rev.Mike
Flipper

Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:09 am

laraburlesque wrote: Also, I will not take any of your comments too personally from last week.
They're not bullies, they're collector dorks with no perspective. They're gonna be unhappy no matter what happens.
jodeci78
Art Expert

Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:13 am

laraburlesque wrote: Also, I will not take any of your comments too personally from last week.
They'll only be happy when there's enough for everyone to buy two copies, but they also have to increase in value to about 3 times what they paid for it...

you don't have to sweat it, because BoNA prints will still sell out no matter how you advertise it.
username
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:14 am

Rev.Mike wrote:
They're not bullies, they're collector dorks with no perspective. They're gonna be unhappy no matter what happens.
da trooth
artoholic
Art Expert

Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:25 am

Black version is up on deathwishinc.com
Hurry while they last :wink:
"Selling my stories to the violent and perverted, all eyes are on me and I don't deserve it
Nothing to do, except I guess to play blues, sleep in my car, I’m yesterdays news"

~ Richard Terfry aka Buck 65

http://www.myspace.com/bikeforthree