Eagles of Death Metal Manchester 07 EMEK

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
User avatar
ill
Art Expert
Posts: 1832
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 12:00 am

Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:58 pm

Jesus, $1500... I mean it's pretty sweet, but oh the other prints you could buy with that.
User avatar
edgar
Art Expert
Posts: 4344
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:00 am

Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:18 pm

ill wrote:Jesus, $1500... I mean it's pretty sweet, but oh the other prints you could buy with that.

look out velvet revolver.
Grateful69Phish wrote:anybody this stupid doesn't become naturally intelligent!
nc312
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 116
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2004 1:00 am

Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:17 am

Got the black velvet eodm framed in my bathroom, and it's definitely one of my faves in my collection. Truly awesome!!!
pjtaper
Art Freak
Posts: 10371
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:00 am
Location: Waiting on EMEKs site for another sale...

Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:33 pm

nc312 wrote:Got the black velvet eodm framed in my bathroom, and it's definitely one of my faves in my collection. Truly awesome!!!
where do you live? do you have a security system? dogs? guns? would you ever like me to house sit?
User avatar
benfrith
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 375
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:00 am
Contact:

Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:39 pm

mine (both sp and black velvet) are in the drawer still. I'd like to snag a numbered edition, as it appears the printing is a bit stronger on it (for the denim). maybe then I could decide which one to put up.
User avatar
edgar
Art Expert
Posts: 4344
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:00 am

Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:40 pm

benfrith wrote:mine (both sp and black velvet) are in the drawer still. I'd like to snag a numbered edition, as it appears the printing is a bit stronger on it (for the denim). maybe then I could decide which one to put up.
i'll trade you mine for your velvet :wink:
Grateful69Phish wrote:anybody this stupid doesn't become naturally intelligent!
nc312
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 116
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2004 1:00 am

Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:44 pm

I would frame up the up the velvet...so freakin nice. I am looking for the denim...anyone got one to trade?? Yes, I am looking for a house sitter...thanks taper!
User avatar
edgar
Art Expert
Posts: 4344
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:00 am

Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:47 pm

edgar wrote:
benfrith wrote:mine (both sp and black velvet) are in the drawer still. I'd like to snag a numbered edition, as it appears the printing is a bit stronger on it (for the denim). maybe then I could decide which one to put up.
i'll trade you mine for your velvet :wink:

this WAS intended a joke btw, save your PM's
Grateful69Phish wrote:anybody this stupid doesn't become naturally intelligent!
User avatar
benfrith
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 375
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:00 am
Contact:

Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:21 am

edgar wrote:
edgar wrote:
benfrith wrote:mine (both sp and black velvet) are in the drawer still. I'd like to snag a numbered edition, as it appears the printing is a bit stronger on it (for the denim). maybe then I could decide which one to put up.
i'll trade you mine for your velvet :wink:

this WAS intended a joke btw, save your PM's
haha, people actually pm'ed you about that post? jeeze....poster collectors. they jump on anything.
User avatar
tj
Art Expert
Posts: 1110
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:00 am

Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:25 pm

benfrith wrote:
edgar wrote:
edgar wrote:
benfrith wrote:mine (both sp and black velvet) are in the drawer still. I'd like to snag a numbered edition, as it appears the printing is a bit stronger on it (for the denim). maybe then I could decide which one to put up.
i'll trade you mine for your velvet :wink:

this WAS intended a joke btw, save your PM's
haha, people actually pm'ed you about that post? jeeze....poster collectors. they jump on anything.
peep below for difference between s/p and s/n.
User avatar
tj
Art Expert
Posts: 1110
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:00 am

Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:57 pm

shiny shiny:
Image

non-washed out color but not so shiny:
Image

oh, right. so, not shown is that the \m/ hands are on the right and left of the s/p and only on the left in the s/n.
User avatar
MJBuck
Art Expert
Posts: 4342
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:00 am
Location: Portland, OR

Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:04 pm

The numbered ones don't have the hands do they? I don't remember seeing that on mine.
out and perfect.
norelation wrote:quit with the sniveling and just sell the damn poster. i don't care about your life story, we all got problems. just tell me about bent corners, or if your cat has used it for target practice.
mistersmith wrote:That means I'm going to touch you.
User avatar
tj
Art Expert
Posts: 1110
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:00 am

Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:05 pm

naw, they just have one. you can see it if you look hard in the bottom picture.
User avatar
triporfreak
Art Expert
Posts: 2225
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:29 pm
Location: NorCal

Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:14 pm

i like the S/P's better; that stone-washed look!
User avatar
pewter14
EB Team
Posts: 15307
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:58 am

Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:15 pm

hmm, I thought mine (1st ed) had the \m/ on both sides .... I'll check when I get home.
Post Reply