War by Numbers 07 Fairey

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
kingofprussia
Art Expert

Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:19 pm

nice pics willg. other than the larger print run i can't see why this wouldn't be more sought after than the screenprints. it's clearly more interesting.
db23
Art Expert

Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:38 pm

this poster is awesome! i love the originals. i don't own them. they are too expensive for me. i would like to own all 3 and though i'd be skeptical hanging 3 of the same image in my house i'm also the guy who has 13 different posters of Kozik's Green Lady in my pad so i guess this would be acceptable. on pure aesthetics i would choose the offset over the screenprints.
willg
Art Expert

Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:50 pm

kingofprussia wrote:nice pics willg. other than the larger print run i can't see why this wouldn't be more sought after than the screenprints. it's clearly more interesting.
Thanks and I agree completely.
fluffhead13
Art Expert

Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:54 pm

kingofprussia wrote:nice pics willg. other than the larger print run i can't see why this wouldn't be more sought after than the screenprints. it's clearly more interesting.
agreed. i saw a red x/300 go for $405 the other day.
Last edited by fluffhead13 on Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:57 pm

Where?
MJBuck
Art Expert

Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:15 pm

great pics but the more I look at this the less I want it. I want a gold screenprint of this instead.
out and perfect.
norelation wrote:quit with the sniveling and just sell the damn poster. i don't care about your life story, we all got problems. just tell me about bent corners, or if your cat has used it for target practice.
mistersmith wrote:That means I'm going to touch you.
pwned
Art Connoisseur

Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:16 pm

willg wrote:Image
glad to see the blackhead above her right eye is in every print
fluffhead13
Art Expert

Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:52 pm

Codeblue wrote:Where?
my bad, meant to type 405. i'll edit it.
mistersmith
Art Freak

Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:25 am

Kdh12 wrote:Makes perfect sense, and I am sure that you will continue to buy his prints each week..... :roll:
Nope, this is the first, only, and last Obey print I've ever even tried to buy, let alone had in my possession. Because, yeah, I actually do kinda dig this image. But I don't dig it as much as everyone else, so let someone else have the print, someone that might do more with it than let it sit in a flatfile.

Willg - cool pics, I'm glad you posted them. I thought that dot between her eyes was a printing error on mine. :)
electrachrome, mostly kidding wrote:mr smith, EB's poet laureate.
Take this man at his word:
misterx wrote:Don't enter into discourse with me.
Kdh12
Art Freak

Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:30 am

mistersmith wrote:
Kdh12 wrote:Makes perfect sense, and I am sure that you will continue to buy his prints each week..... :roll:
Nope, this is the first, only, and last Obey print I've ever even tried to buy, let alone had in my possession. Because, yeah, I actually do kinda dig this image. But I don't dig it as much as everyone else, so let someone else have the print, someone that might do more with it than let it sit in a flatfile.

Willg - cool pics, I'm glad you posted them. I thought that dot between her eyes was a printing error on mine. :)
I will give you $47.50 what it probably cost you......
guyforget
Art Connoisseur

Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:28 am

MJBuck wrote:
great pics but the more I look at this the less I want it. I want a gold screenprint of this instead.
The gold screenprint is still the best print of this image. IMHO.

I do like the offset, but prefer the gold silkscreen.

I with the GNR offset from back in '06 had been the image from an HPM.
pjtaper wrote: I'm glad EMEK knows I'm not a flipper
Staunchy
Art Expert

Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:07 pm

guyforget wrote:
MJBuck wrote:
The gold screenprint is still the best print of this image. IMHO.

I do like the offset, but prefer the gold silkscreen.

I with the GNR offset from back in '06 had been the image from an HPM.
IMHO...the screenprint is boring compared to the offset.
mistersmith
Art Freak

Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:02 pm

Kdh12 wrote:I will give you $47.50 what it probably cost you......
Dude, I don't know who you are, but get off my dick about me selling this print.
electrachrome, mostly kidding wrote:mr smith, EB's poet laureate.
Take this man at his word:
misterx wrote:Don't enter into discourse with me.
ipath2003
Art Expert

Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:58 pm

mistersmith wrote:
Kdh12 wrote:I will give you $47.50 what it probably cost you......
Dude, I don't know who you are, but get off my dick about me selling this print.
:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MadDaego

Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:03 pm

mistersmith wrote:

This would be my first as well. My first piece of art EVER. I like the red offset better than the gold serigraph, it's beautiful. His designs have improved exponentially in the last year. Pm me your price range.