20,000 Leagues Under The Sea 12 Taylor

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
statik
Art Expert

Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:19 pm

Kramerica wrote:I think it's the best treatment I have seen for the print. Looks damn classy.
Really appreciate that bud. I'll be sure to tell Mike his first Devil is quite the success. :pint:
drymount your sig!
Cinlabyrinth
Art Expert

Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:36 pm

Do you even Devil, bro?
AliRock110
Art Expert

Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:32 pm

Kramerica wrote:I think it's the best treatment I have seen for the print. Looks damn classy.
I said my words about this over at MT. So with all due respect and full credit going to Kamerica, I'm just going to use his.
fourthstooge
Art Expert

Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:10 pm

I don't care if it's bad form to quote with all of the pictures. This is much nicer than my frame up and an idea I may steal. Glad to see these pictures will end up on another page.
statik wrote:New frame up by the amazing Framing Devil. This is actually my better half's grail that was long overdue to be turned over to The Devil's hands. I'll have more photos when we get it home after picking it up and my Robin Hood OG.

Xposted to Framing Devil's dedicated frame thread.

I used to be a collector...now I'm a hoarder.
recycler
Art Expert

Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:47 pm

fourthstooge wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:10 pm

Damn, that's a frame up!

Also, one of the most underrated Mondo posters. Love this one so much. The good old days.