Les Rita Mitsouko 07 EMEK

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
jojobadass
Art God

Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:57 am

coxgt wrote:
guyforget wrote:
coxgt wrote:
ricosg11 wrote:why isnt this 10 pages already. Youll see once this guy goes over to fine art prints (should have already) this one will be a good one to have.
I for one, would love to find this. I am wondering if the Giclee will include the text.
coxgt - there is no giclee. Scott was referencing his Adam Neate OG that he attached.
:oops: I see, thanks.

I heard emek did the art for the album cover and the band/group is using the image and printing their own tour posters.......I'm assuming digital prints?? I'm not even sure emek will have any of these.
pjtaper
Art Freak

Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:02 am

limited... PM me if you don't harass me on here...
pjtaper
Art Freak

Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:58 pm

Just an update... I got the CD last week. It came with the special red cover and a poster(that was folded). The poster is shitty quality(I don't know enough to say if it is litho or not), but it has the red curtains... not signed/# of course, but not a bad buy.
www.fnac.com if you want one...
stoffel
Art Expert

Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:27 pm

i apologize to anyone who fought a grizzly bear to make it to a computer. i appreciate the support.