Black Keys Charlotte 12 EMEK

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
hawk123
Art Connoisseur

Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:15 pm

nicculus wrote:any idea how much this bad boy is going to cost at the show?
$35 I think
turnJBup
Art Expert

Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:40 pm

And I wanted my girl to stay a baby forever.... what was I thinking.
xangelx
Art Expert

Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:49 pm

hawk123 wrote:
nicculus wrote:any idea how much this bad boy is going to cost at the show?
$35 I think
It will be $60 with tube.
Last edited by xangelx on Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If I could fly high above the world, would I see a bunch of living dots spell the word stupidity" - Bad Religion
Imatruck
Art Expert

Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:30 pm

you should charge more.
xangelx
Art Expert

Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:00 pm

FYI for the ebeaners coming tonight. The posters will only be available at one stand. When you enter you go to your right and that first stand will have them. It's the best way for us to enforce the one per person sales.

Good luck out there.
"If I could fly high above the world, would I see a bunch of living dots spell the word stupidity" - Bad Religion
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:01 pm

Imatruck wrote:you should charge more.
He just did.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
tourist504
Art Expert

Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:03 pm

Sweet poster
maden wrote:I would like to see a 16"+ diameter tube.
BlakeAronson wrote:This one is just big enough, but not too overwhelming in size.
jordachep wrote::drool: Can't believe the size. I want this so bad.
Imagex6
Jah
Art Connoisseur

Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:09 pm

Very cool poster :drool: , wish he had done the UK one, would have stood a chance of getting one
T.H.C 5
downbytheriver
Art Expert

Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:54 pm

the girl (an' I) just piled down a ravine west of rockingham along 74 (near PeeDee??) rain is crazy out here - be careful. anyone reading/getting this and passing by - feel free to stop... got two tickets for 'ya. can't miss us, we'll be the ones haggling with the tow-truck driver. :evil:

edit/errata: she says through a "ditch", not ravine.
"lance wrote:drymount, man, this is better than Disneyland! chef wrote: I used to think if I died in an evil place, then my soul wouldn't be able to make it to Heaven. But now? drymount! I mean, I don't care where it goes, as long as it ain't here.
Rick_a_c
EB Trainee

Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:52 pm

Bummer, river. Are you guys OK?
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
downbytheriver
Art Expert

Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:37 pm

physically fine, thanks rick. both of our pride's have taken quite the beating though. trying hard not to strangle one another or say some fudge we might regret forever ; ) still got these tickets it looks like we won't be using - 'got my sis on the way from wilmington to get us. still no ebeaners along this hole of a highway...not any BK fans either (that I can tell -at least not ones slowing thru this widespot in the road of a "town"). hell, we'r on 74 which turns into Independance Blvd,,, runs right by the old charlotte coliseum. dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmit. thawt we might be on an episode of lizardlick towing for a sec when the truck pulled up but alas we couldnt be that fortunate : )
"lance wrote:drymount, man, this is better than Disneyland! chef wrote: I used to think if I died in an evil place, then my soul wouldn't be able to make it to Heaven. But now? drymount! I mean, I don't care where it goes, as long as it ain't here.
gospar
Art Connoisseur

Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:12 pm

This will be mine one way or the other...probably the other more expensive way :cry: :evil:

I am wondering what would be average price on this one???

Any guess?

150$ or more??
rockbridge
Art Expert

Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:18 pm

downbytheriver wrote:the girl (an' I) just piled down a ravine west of rockingham along 74 (near PeeDee??) rain is crazy out here - be careful. anyone reading/getting this and passing by - feel free to stop... got two tickets for 'ya. can't miss us, we'll be the ones haggling with the tow-truck driver. :evil:

edit/errata: she says through a "ditch", not ravine.
Sorry to hear that river :shock: Glad you two are ok, though!
igotid
Art Expert

Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:20 pm

xangelx wrote:FYI for the ebeaners coming tonight. The posters will only be available at one stand. When you enter you go to your right and that first stand will have them. It's the best way for us to enforce the one per person sales.

Good luck out there.

Cash only or credit cards? Waiting out on the parking lot.

Looks like a poster is hanging on the merch stand to the left?
jodeci78
Art Expert

Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:32 pm

xangelx wrote:FYI for the ebeaners coming tonight. The posters will only be available at one stand. When you enter you go to your right and that first stand will have them. It's the best way for us to enforce the one per person sales.

Good luck out there.
how am i supposed to hook up my 19 friends?