Liam Ó Maonlai Philadelphia 05 Thief/Wood

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:20 am

This topic is dedicated to: Liam Ó Maonlai Philadelphia 05 Thief/Wood

phriendlyone
Art Connoisseur

Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:22 am

If anyone buys or sells this print, please do not roll to ship. Ship FLAT. The paper is cloth-ish and will crease very easily. I think these were shipped flat(?) but maybe one of the sub holders for that year can clarify
wandering-gypsy
Art Connoisseur

Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:19 am

phriendlyone wrote:If anyone buys or sells this print, please do not roll to ship. Ship FLAT. The paper is cloth-ish and will crease very easily. I think these were shipped flat(?) but maybe one of the sub holders for that year can clarify
Judy (DCS) rolled one up for my order and she noticed that it creased - I believe she mentioned mine was the 1st order. So what she did, if I remember correctly, was use an oversize tube for a second print. In any event, the 2nd one was pristine.

Speaking of pristine - I have over 100 DCS prints and every single one of them has arrived in my cave in pristine condition. DCS! A cut above! Such a pleasure buying prints from them ....

Also, Judy inserted the creased one as a gift which adorns my daughters wall -she loves Sea Horses. Judy be the real deal, yes?
phriendlyone
Art Connoisseur

Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:33 am

Major props going out to Judy from over here. I should add that the print that I received was part of a Sub and not ordered directly from DCS. And even the seller of the print didn't know it would bend like this. I'm not trying to get one anyone here. Just trying to save someone else's print from being creased
electrachrome
Site Admin

Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:33 pm

I ordered this from Drowning Creek when it was relesed and it was shipped flat. Beautiful print.
wandering-gypsy
Art Connoisseur

Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:06 pm

Hmmmm ....
maybe Judy shipped mine flat as well? Another senior moment ... :wink: