Widespread Panic Denver 12 Spusta

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
JayCee
Art Connoisseur

Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:36 pm

RiotAct wrote:
ackirkpatrick wrote:What does it mean?

Marq's facebook update "thanks for your patience panic freaks."
"No drop today....maybe an announcement today."

Hoping in the next couple days!!! I want to try and snag a gold edition!

Marq is exactly about to drop these now as i type this!! Only problem is that the website is down from all the traffic and refreshing people are doing. Someone let me know when you are able to get back onto Marq's site or when the site is back up and running please!!!

It is up there right now with the option of where you live to choose the shipping prices!!!

Go get em!!!
Last edited by JayCee on Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
RiotAct
EB Team

Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:33 pm

JayCee wrote:
RiotAct wrote:

Marq is exactly about to drop these now as i type this!! Only problem is that the website is down for all the traffic and refreshing people are doing. Someone let me know when you are able to get back onto Marq's site or when the site is back up and running please!!!

It's is up there right now with the option of where you live to chose the shipping prices!!!

Go get em!!!
Apparently it just defaulted to $6 shipping for everyone :rolling:
jester
Art Expert

Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:57 pm

That Gold variant looks sick!!!!! :drool: I wonder what the edition size is, looks like 8 but its very hard to see in the pic......
ISO: Any Spusta original sketches, original inkings, or concept drawings. Please PM me to discuss...
JayCee
Art Connoisseur

Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:33 am

RiotAct wrote:
JayCee wrote:
RiotAct wrote:

Marq is exactly about to drop these now as i type this!! Only problem is that the website is down for all the traffic and refreshing people are doing. Someone let me know when you are able to get back onto Marq's site or when the site is back up and running please!!!

It's is up there right now with the option of where you live to chose the shipping prices!!!

Go get em!!!
Apparently it just defaulted to $6 shipping for everyone :rolling:
I take it that you got one then? If so congrats as these went super fast not to mention the site being down for most of the time period of the drop.

Marq is going to have another drop for those that don't know and it will be March 7th. Figured i would let more people know so that it is even more traffic for the site, really hope it holds. It should be no problem because Marq will be releasing the others through a lottery. So there is still another chance for those that might not have had the chance to grab one today.

There were quite a few upset folks that posted on Marq's website a bunch of nasty and mean things. They were properly told off by his loyal fans and to just relax and that it's just a matter of luck when you refreshed the page. Believe Marq may have said to "simmer down" because there were so many people pissed about the site being down and then when the page came up the posters were sold out.

Here is some luck for me and others come this next lotto!!! :pint:
downbytheriver
Art Expert

Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:57 pm

jester wrote:That Gold variant looks sick!!!!! :drool: I wonder what the edition size is, looks like 8 but its very hard to see in the pic......
Pretty sure it's either a 15 or 25...though Marq's variants do tend to be small runs or something odd like 8, 12, 16 etc....

I zoomed in on the "s" in one of his replies about variants. Can't wait to see some/another color! Still hoping against hopes for a blue/purple or something simialr to that rose red smoke from the stump.
"lance wrote:drymount, man, this is better than Disneyland! chef wrote: I used to think if I died in an evil place, then my soul wouldn't be able to make it to Heaven. But now? drymount! I mean, I don't care where it goes, as long as it ain't here.
rockbridge
Art Expert

Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:35 pm

No dings on mine...Thanks Marq!

nowhitespace
Art Connoisseur

Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:20 pm

The Gold is SICK!!! Are these pics from the winner of the Presidents Day give-away?
poopsicle
Art Expert

Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:22 pm

rockbridge wrote:No dings on mine...Thanks Marq!
That looks sooo sick. Cant' wait... just gonna camp out at my door and wait for the delivery guy
You can't spread peanut butter on a porpoise.
sk8nshoot1
Art Expert

Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:08 pm

Wow that was fast... All the way from Cali to Connecticut by Friday morning. No dings on my AE either... Paper is amazing. I'm having a hard time believing a gold one could be better?

Great work Marq...
BK: "Flatstock is like chum for flippers"
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:17 pm

Congrats, rock :clap:
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
phishstix101
Art Expert

Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:20 pm

Sweeeeeet!!!
rockbridge
Art Expert

Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:50 pm

sk8nshoot1 wrote:Wow that was fast... All the way from Cali to Connecticut by Friday morning. No dings on my AE either... Paper is amazing. I'm having a hard time believing a gold one could be better?

Great work Marq...
It really is...hard to describe..it's, like, soft and bendy, almost squishy feeling...
soam24
Art Freak

Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:07 pm

sk8nshoot1 wrote:Wow that was fast... All the way from Cali to Connecticut by Friday morning. No dings on my AE either... Paper is amazing. I'm having a hard time believing a gold one could be better?

Great work Marq...

i was thinking the same thing today. this paper is amazing
FroDawg
Art Expert

Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:28 pm

Got mine today too. Haven't seen pewter like this before. It IS awesome. Thanks Marq...great art, great service!
"If the thunder don't getcha then the lightnin' will."
phishstix101
Art Expert

Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:47 pm

That some sweet service there Marq! Hope I get lucky in the lotto.