Widespread Panic Charlotte 11 Wood

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
macc5
EB Team

Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:14 am

recycler wrote:Just opened the tube from DC.

Man, you know a print stinks when it gives you an asthma attack. I think my C0 detector is going off. Looks great though, those pearly inks are fantastic.
i look forward to the fumes taking over my downstairs.. hilarious how its a pleasure to walk into.. my wife thinks im a dope... :pint:
dirkstainly
EB Team

Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:45 am

No smell in the world like a DCS print.

I'm pretty sure it's not carbon monoxide, nor anything toxic. Jeff is very environmentally conscious.
halftonegraphics
Art Freak

Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:17 pm

dirkstainly wrote:No smell in the world like a DCS print.

I'm pretty sure it's not carbon monoxide, nor anything toxic. Jeff is very environmentally conscious.
My mail carrier put mine in one of the package boxes because they couldn't fit it in my mail box. I could smell the print without even opening the locked box.
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:21 pm

I hear that if you are in the fumes for 10+ consecutive minutes, your beard pattern transitions to the extent that you'll grow Jeff Wood whiskers... even if you're a female :twisted:
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
recycler
Art Expert

Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:28 pm

dirkstainly wrote:No smell in the world like a DCS print.

I'm just kidding bout the C0 detector. I agree macc5, but I haven't told my wife how much I like the smell. Yes, for fear she will too call me a dope.
macc5
EB Team

Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:00 pm

yep.. carbon monoxide has no odor.. so it aint that...

curious what gives those inks the odor... Fairey's prints have a very similar fragrance
recycler
Art Expert

Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:35 pm

yes fairey and methane does too

this one in particular smelled like the tidwell (shamon or whatever print has blue, orange - came out a few years ago - sorta large format) - I think those pearly inks make it smell so distinctly. this one I actually thought was almost overpowering - put it right in the flat file actually.
jojobadass
Art God

Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:21 pm

For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

For other art crap....be sure to check out: http://www.jojosfineart.com

And for the kinkiest records in the world......check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosrecords.com
Radi0child

Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:17 pm

There was an 11x17 Handbill Edition and/or fliers that were part of the Widespread Panic Street Team. These were put in shop windows and such. They also contain the livenation.com logo in the bottom left corner. Moderator, will you please update the information?
automator
Nobody

Thu May 21, 2015 7:09 am

New image Widespread Panic Charlotte 11 Wood - Promo