Pearl Jam East Troy 11 Munk One / Maxx242

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody
Posts: 128777
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:45 am

This topic is dedicated to: Pearl Jam East Troy 11 Munk One / Maxx242

Image
vedder76
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:59 pm

Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:51 am

Munk One sold the odd numbered prints through his web site. Maxx242 sold the even numbers through his web site.200 made availible to the public.250 printed total. 100 to each artist. 25 to the band and its people and the rest divided for the artist. Im pretty sure thats what I read. If not its close :lol: Im only not sure about the last 50 how they were divided.

Poster sold out in seconds on both web sites. It is a great poster and Im glad they took my advice. I dont know if they remember me telling them they should make the billboard into a poster and Munk asked me if people would buy it and I said us crazy PJ fans will buy any thing.
If Munk dont remember that its all good but maybe thats what planted the seed to get it going :lol:

P.S I want my 20% :lol: :lol: Just kidding. I love the poster. The green in the bear is great.
User avatar
peerly
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 324
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:58 pm

Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:24 am

Great idea that this poster was made :clap:
User avatar
pj101ca
Art Expert
Posts: 2510
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Ott.Ont.Can

Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:21 am

Image

Image
mike123230 wrote:hahahah lawyers are stupid. boom. roasted.
User avatar
bostonlou
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 758
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:00 am

Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:18 pm

vedder76 wrote:Munk One sold the odd numbered prints through his web site. Maxx242 sold the even numbers through his web site.200 made availible to the public.250 printed total. 100 to each artist. 25 to the band and its people and the rest divided for the artist. Im pretty sure thats what I read. If not its close :lol: Im only not sure about the last 50 how they were divided.

Poster sold out in seconds on both web sites. It is a great poster and Im glad they took my advice. I dont know if they remember me telling them they should make the billboard into a poster and Munk asked me if people would buy it and I said us crazy PJ fans will buy any thing.
If Munk dont remember that its all good but maybe thats what planted the seed to get it going :lol:

P.S I want my 20% :lol: :lol: Just kidding. I love the poster. The green in the bear is great.
did you snag one in the sale?
capthowdy1027
New User
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:57 pm

Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:55 pm

pj101ca wrote:
Image
Hey, that's my picture! Haha :lol:
User avatar
NaiS
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2003 12:00 am

Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:13 pm

This is like the WWF of Pearl Jam posters. And no, not the World Wildlife Federation, despite the seemingly perfect correlation.

Worst , most over-hyped Pearl Jam poster yet.
User avatar
kramer73
Art Expert
Posts: 4282
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:00 am

Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:38 pm

NaiS wrote:This is like the WWF of Pearl Jam posters. And no, not the World Wildlife Federation, despite the seemingly perfect correlation.

Worst , most over-hyped Pearl Jam poster yet.
To each his own. I was there, and was lucky enough to get one of these.

Oh, and there have been FAR worse PJ posters.
mistersmith wrote: Yet another pair of prints that I freak over, plan to frame for my office, buy for too much money, then stash away in a flat file because framing is balls expensive. Can't wait.
User avatar
schmoff
Art Expert
Posts: 6236
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:00 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:50 pm

my current #1 ISO
dirtyfrank

Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:37 pm

NaiS wrote:This is like the WWF of Pearl Jam posters. And no, not the World Wildlife Federation, despite the seemingly perfect correlation.

Worst , most over-hyped Pearl Jam poster yet.
You my friend are as wrong as wrong can be.
User avatar
hrd2imgn
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:51 pm

Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:38 pm

This poster is flat out gorgeous in real life. Colors are so vibrant......so glad I was able to finally get one
automator
Nobody
Posts: 128777
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:55 pm

New image Pearl Jam East Troy 11 Munk One / Maxx242
with signatures

Image
twilight77
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 996
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Underneath the waves

Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:30 am

The prices on this thing are just insane. Almost as insanely weird as this: http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=180978
hirschy75 wrote:And twilight you can kiss my ass.
User avatar
kramer73
Art Expert
Posts: 4282
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:00 am

Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:57 pm

twilight77 wrote:The prices on this thing are just insane. Almost as insanely weird as this: http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=180978
you wouldn't want everyone to know that you have the print, as well as it's number? I've seen them do that on daveposters.com as well. :lol:
mistersmith wrote: Yet another pair of prints that I freak over, plan to frame for my office, buy for too much money, then stash away in a flat file because framing is balls expensive. Can't wait.
vedder76
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:59 pm

Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:23 am

I never understood why every one keeps their poster number a secret. What is so bad about having it in a photo or every one knowing what # you have? I just dont know the down side.
Post Reply