Jaws 11 Verges

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25690
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Thu May 24, 2012 3:39 pm

fredo wrote:Boating accident.
Nice... :pint:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
User avatar
hogie777
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 717
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:13 pm
Location: Long Island, NY

Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:05 pm

This poster is WOW
automator
Nobody
Posts: 127813
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:42 pm

New image Jaws 11 Verges - Framed


Image
User avatar
hogie777
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 717
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:13 pm
Location: Long Island, NY

Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:37 am

Best Jaws print out there, hands down. This poster looks killer in person.
“We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams” - Willy Wonka
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25690
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:39 am

Just a pity its slightly larger than 24x36...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
User avatar
hogie777
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 717
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:13 pm
Location: Long Island, NY

Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:23 pm

rubberneck wrote:Just a pity its slightly larger than 24x36...
I was still able to fit it in a 24x36 frame somehow. Tight but it worked without damaging the poster.
“We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams” - Willy Wonka
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
Posts: 25690
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:24 pm

hogie777 wrote:
rubberneck wrote:Just a pity its slightly larger than 24x36...
I was still able to fit it in a 24x36 frame somehow. Tight but it worked without damaging the poster.
I'm gonna need a bigger frame...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0


"rara charta, gravi negotio"
User avatar
chisoxfan2424
Art Expert
Posts: 6310
Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 2:24 pm
Location: Chicago

Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:25 pm

rubberneck wrote:
hogie777 wrote:
rubberneck wrote:Just a pity its slightly larger than 24x36...
I was still able to fit it in a 24x36 frame somehow. Tight but it worked without damaging the poster.
I'm gonna need a bigger frame...
I see what you did there 8)
rmoore wrote:Can't trust someone that doesn't like Jurassic Park...
User avatar
FlapJack
Art Expert
Posts: 4811
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:33 pm
Location: Cleveland

Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:26 pm

hogie777 wrote:Best Jaws print out there, hands down. This poster looks killer in person.
Good to see you framed that up right away ... looks great.
User avatar
hogie777
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 717
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:13 pm
Location: Long Island, NY

Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:08 pm

FlapJack wrote:
hogie777 wrote:Best Jaws print out there, hands down. This poster looks killer in person.
Good to see you framed that up right away ... looks great.
Thanks again, I'm loving it. Gonna go up on the walls this weekend.
“We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams” - Willy Wonka
automator
Nobody
Posts: 127813
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:03 am

New image Jaws 11 Verges Red - Detail


Image
automator
Nobody
Posts: 127813
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:04 am

New image Jaws 11 Verges Red - Detail


Image
Post Reply