Exodus I 11 Keyes

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
kansasbbq
Art Freak

Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:58 am

EG8 wrote:Man I hope this one becomes a print!
me too
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
s_k_y
Art Expert

Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:01 am

Love the circus story. Great stuff.

I hope it doesn't become a print. :P
Browse my collection: http://www.lifeonwalls.net/store
danklax5
Art Expert

Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:04 am

s_k_y wrote:Love the circus story. Great stuff.

I hope it doesn't become a print. :P

:clap:
Image T.K.C.
haven
Art Expert

Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:35 am

I love this one. It definitely speaks more to me than any of the Migration pieces.
cvan84
Art Connoisseur

Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:57 am

:clap: I really hope he prints this one
ErocAfellar
Art Expert

Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:01 am

this doesn't speak to me as much as some of his other recent images. a couple details that don't look smooth just stick out. thats only my worthless opinion though.
HappaHaoli wrote:That is freaking Eroctic!
hirschy75
Art Expert

Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:03 am

This is drymounting sweet :drool:
reminder: ink on paper
HappaHaoli
Art Expert

Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:06 am

ErocAfellar wrote:this doesn't speak to me as much as some of his other recent images. a couple details that don't look smooth just stick out. thats only my worthless opinion though.
Yeah but elephants aren't supposed to be smooth, they're supposed to be as wrinkled as your grandma.
Image x6 ImageImage x2
"I had this dream where I relished the fray, and the screaming filled my head all day."
KNEEL13
EB Team

Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:08 am

I want this to go with my Sowers. I absolutely love it, especially the story I envision behind it.

Dear Josh, Please make this into a print. Thank you, Neil :D
tranito
Art Expert

Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:22 am

HappaHaoli wrote:
ErocAfellar wrote:this doesn't speak to me as much as some of his other recent images. a couple details that don't look smooth just stick out. thats only my worthless opinion though.
Yeah but elephants aren't supposed to be smooth, they're supposed to be as wrinkled as your grandma.
Hehe.. but I'm sure he had the lion's front right leg in mind, not the elephant skin, which is pretty much nailed.
Kramerica wrote:There are a ton of really nice people who come across as complete dickheads on EB.
Lomier66
Art Expert

Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:46 am

tranito wrote:
HappaHaoli wrote:
Hehe.. but I'm sure he had the lion's front right leg in mind, not the elephant skin, which is pretty much nailed.
Have been looking at again this afternoon and that does look a little odd.
HAND DRAWN 1/1 OG's COMING SOON http://lomierart.blogspot.co.uk/
ErocAfellar
Art Expert

Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:48 am

HappaHaoli wrote:Yeah but elephants aren't supposed to be smooth, they're supposed to be as wrinkled as your grandma.
:hanging:
tranito wrote:Hehe.. but I'm sure he had the lion's front right leg in mind, not the elephant skin, which is pretty much nailed.
:clap:
HappaHaoli wrote:That is freaking Eroctic!
HappaHaoli
Art Expert

Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:52 am

tranito wrote:
HappaHaoli wrote:
It looks pretty much like both front paws of my polydactyl cat... minus the blood.
Image x6 ImageImage x2
"I had this dream where I relished the fray, and the screaming filled my head all day."
jazzgalaxy
Art Expert

Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:53 am

This... this thing is awesome...
hirschy75
Art Expert

Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:56 am

HappaHaoli wrote:
tranito wrote:
HappaHaoli wrote:
It looks pretty much like both front paws of my polydactyl cat... minus the blood.
Yeah whats wrong with the leg?
reminder: ink on paper