There Is No Gravity 11 LifeVersa

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:01 pm

This topic is dedicated to: There Is No Gravity 11 LifeVersa

calarochelle
Art Enthusiast

Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:55 pm

something about it made me pull the trigger, cool print. :clap:
alison03
Art Expert

Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:22 pm

yeah I really love the style. I had to pick one up as well.
Art Connoisseur

Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:36 am

calarochelle wrote:something about it made me pull the trigger, cool print. :clap:
Same here! Excellent work from a new artist!
alison03
Art Expert

Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:06 pm

Got a shipping notice today. Excited to see how this looks in person!
RidgeRat
Art Connoisseur

Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:38 pm

Arrived today. I would like to comment on how it looks but it was rolled so tight, it's going to take a while to relax. Additionally, there are slight creases and bends from being rolled too hard. :(
"Faced with crisis, the man of character falls back upon himself."
ISO of JLU's

halftonegraphics
Art Freak

Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:47 am

RidgeRat wrote:Arrived today. I would like to comment on how it looks but it was rolled so tight, it's going to take a while to relax. Additionally, there are slight creases and bends from being rolled too hard. :(
Ditto on the rolling. Also a damaged corner.
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral
alison03
Art Expert

Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:04 pm

Mine actually flattened out quite easily and it does look great. These are a few photos I snapped with my cell (so in reality it isn't so blurry/washed out) before it went between foam a few days ago:

jal9000
Art Connoisseur

Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:08 pm

RidgeRat wrote:Arrived today. I would like to comment on how it looks but it was rolled so tight, it's going to take a while to relax. Additionally, there are slight creases and bends from being rolled too hard. :(
Same thing happened to mine, it flattened out nicely but there are still a few creases. I sent an email to the artist, not to complain but just to mention they might want to take a bit more care in packaging these before shipping them out. This was the response I received:

I apologize for the creases. I hope it didn't completely damage the poster. I was swamped at work this week so my girlfriend had the unfortunate pleasure of packing the tubes. We'll make sure to do better next time.

And thank you for your support!!

Incidentally I ordered "Where's The Love Balloon" from the artist and it arrived in perfect condition so I guess it does pay to provide some constructive criticism every now and again. 8)
RidgeRat
Art Connoisseur

Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:45 pm

jal9000 wrote:
Same thing happened to mine, it flattened out nicely but there are still a few creases. I sent an email to the artist, not to complain but just to mention they might want to take a bit more care in packaging these before shipping them out. This was the response I received:

I apologize for the creases. I hope it didn't completely damage the poster. I was swamped at work this week so my girlfriend had the unfortunate pleasure of packing the tubes. We'll make sure to do better next time.

And thank you for your support!!

Incidentally I ordered "Where's The Love Balloon" from the artist and it arrived in perfect condition so I guess it does pay to provide some constructive criticism every now and again. 8)
:? That's an interesting decision to have the "girlfriend" roll your very first prints to go out to all first time buyers. :roll: Hmmm...not sure I would have taken that same path. But it does make perfect sense given the way my copy showed up.
"Faced with crisis, the man of character falls back upon himself."
ISO of JLU's

Stingers
Art Expert

Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:28 am

Mine made it to the U.k in the same way , yazoo tube which was fine but just a hint of roll bend near the bottom .
I'm not complaining for the price it was and the quality etc , really glad I picked one up , I like it a lot .
nigrone
Art Connoisseur

Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:59 am

Any ideas on places to put this up in the house? Really want to frame this up but can't seem to find a good spot for it... :/