Warmer Air 11 Geddes

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
phanovart
Art Connoisseur

Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:34 am

disdig1 wrote:
phanovart wrote:I got 6 of each...my wife and I each got 2 a day...This print alone took 4 people though Fall tour (every show) and Miami...everything paid for by
my good friend JP..He would be pissed at me if he knew...hotels,travel.etc, plus a ten pack of the cleanest lucy ever( bought with pollock profits)..put them on ebay at .99..I made 2600.00. on NEW Pollocks...I have almost every JP print and NEVER flipped that fast and made that much so fast, sold the last one to pay for my moms breast cancer treatment....after 23ytrs, working for the Church Church to be rewarded with her job being terminated and her losing insurance after 3 months...$647 a mnth for treatment....Thanks breast cancer and Big ups to the Diocese
this is from a different thread...seems to me like you are flipping the fudge out of posters so why do you care what your friend is doing
Exactly why i said I can just laugh at his approach, i only got mad when he begged me for a Stout, for face...saying he wanted to frame it just to put on e scum
phanovart
Art Connoisseur

Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:38 am

sorry if anyone got offended, but I will be sure he is aware of this drop just for the kindness of the people in this thread, rediculous...i was warning u guys/gals to be on ur toes and .....I am the bad guy? Indio is the most prints I ever bought at once , I have a family....other then that I bought 2 pollocks in 1999. Now strictly 1. If I can afford it, which if u read my bio isn't happening. Family is growing soon, prints have to go not grow
cvan84
Art Connoisseur

Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:40 am

stfu

jbfc
john38103
Art Expert

Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:43 am

Lomier66 wrote:
phanovart wrote:I was only kidding about the arson
I am genuinely disappointed by this!
bisondice
Art Expert

Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:41 pm

phanovart wrote:sorry if anyone got offended, but I will be sure he is aware of this drop just for the kindness of the people in this thread, rediculous...i was warning u guys/gals to be on ur toes and .....I am the bad guy? Indio is the most prints I ever bought at once , I have a family....other then that I bought 2 pollocks in 1999. Now strictly 1. If I can afford it, which if u read my bio isn't happening. Family is growing soon, prints have to go not grow
Thanks for jumping into a thread that is made to discuss a specific work of art and warning us about a flipper! Everyone be sure to look out for something else thats unavoidable and everywhere today like a red light. Just want you guys to know there are traffic lights out there :)
ErocAfellar wrote:Once you start buying art for the image and not the perceived value, it becomes more fun and less stressful.
tourist504
Art Expert

Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:48 pm

Remember when this thread got hijacked? Can we delete the last 2 pages please? I was looking forward to some good commentary about the new Geddes. Not a bunch of trolling.....
maden wrote:I would like to see a 16"+ diameter tube.
BlakeAronson wrote:This one is just big enough, but not too overwhelming in size.
jordachep wrote::drool: Can't believe the size. I want this so bad.
Imagex6
schnulli
Art Enthusiast

Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:51 pm

tourist504 wrote:Remember when this thread got hijacked? Can we delete the last 2 pages please? I was looking forward to some good commentary about the new Geddes. Not a bunch of trolling.....
Logged on to see there were loads more comments on this thread and was curious to see what everyone was saying about this print....sad to see this is where it's been taken. :(
shibby
Art Expert

Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:17 pm

how can one person operate 40 computers at once?

if this is true, and this person is an Alamo nut, are we to assume that a big portion of the Mondo drops get sucked up by this person?

regardless, this is too much information to process whats going on here. just let it go
hirschy75
Art Expert

Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:21 pm

shibby wrote:how can one person operate 40 computers at once?

if this is true, and this person is an Alamo nut, are we to assume that a big portion of the Mondo drops get sucked up by this person?

regardless, this is too much information to process whats going on here. just let it go
No way... people miss out in seconds. Theres no way a guy can go through multiple checkouts from 40 different computers all at once. If it was a crazy good drop they'd be long sold out by the time he got done with purchase #2 or #3
reminder: ink on paper
shibby
Art Expert

Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:28 pm

hirschy75 wrote:
shibby wrote:how can one person operate 40 computers at once?

No way... people miss out in seconds. Theres no way a guy can go through multiple checkouts from 40 different computers all at once. If it was a crazy good drop they'd be long sold out by the time he got done with purchase #2 or #3
yep. which is why I don't believe this, and hope this is not true.

unless this person wrote some computer program that automatically carts the item and purchases it, but please...
ErocAfellar
Art Expert

Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:29 pm

phanovart wrote:sorry if anyone got offended, but I will be sure he is aware of this drop just for the kindness of the people in this thread, rediculous...i was warning u guys/gals to be on ur toes...
warning us of what? to be prepared for a 12 hour long, pre announced, timed release open edition drop? do even know what that means? you don't need TheBends to tell you how easy this one will be do you?

go eat some more 'cid :brah and play games on PT
HappaHaoli wrote:That is freaking Eroctic!
therivler1
Art Expert

Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:33 pm

i apologize for taking this further off track, but not sure where else to post this.

it has come to the attention of a few phish collectors, that phanovart may be trying to pull a fast one on people. I am not accusing him of anything specifically, but caveat emptor.
phanovart
Art Connoisseur

Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:02 pm

therivler1 wrote:i apologize for taking this further off track, but not sure where else to post this.

it has come to the attention of a few phish collectors, that phanovart may be trying to pull a fast one on people. I am not accusing him of anything specifically, but caveat emptor.
I made ONE sale and gave the guy a FULL REFUND the next day,and refused every other sale.... wtf is the deal with people here, I am not a kid I have 2 and one on the way, I have been trying to talk about art and because a guy got paranoid cuz I gave him a refund, I am a SCAMMER, this makes no sense...is this the art insane asylum?
Cbjornson
Art Expert

Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:03 pm

phanovart wrote: I am a SCAMMER
maden wrote:Never apologize on the internet.
gonzo303 wrote:This is Gonzos mom
phanovart
Art Connoisseur

Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:04 pm

ErocAfellar wrote:
phanovart wrote:sorry if anyone got offended, but I will be sure he is aware of this drop just for the kindness of the people in this thread, rediculous...i was warning u guys/gals to be on ur toes...
warning us of what? to be prepared for a 12 hour long, pre announced, timed release open edition drop? do even know what that means? you don't need TheBends to tell you how easy this one will be do you?

go eat some more 'cid :brah and play games on PT
I don't use PT, people there are very disrespectful, as some of you are starting to get.