Nirvana Healing Explosion Tacoma 88

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:23 am

This topic is dedicated to: Nirvana Healing Explosion Tacoma 88

But-we-unleashed-a-lion
Art Expert

Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:12 am

automator
Nobody

Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:06 pm

New image Nirvana Healing Explosion Tacoma 88

del1r1ous
Art Enthusiast

Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:28 pm

Anyone know why every copy I've ever seen of this is missing the top two corners? I've seen several on eBay this past year or so, all were missing the top two corners, just like the one in the EMP. And several were from random European countries (maybe even the same one), which isn't too far from the realm of possibility, just a little odd that multiple copies of an extremely rare 1988 flyer from Tacoma are floating around the globe. What really gets me though is that I have probably seen what I believe to be at least 5 or 6 unique copies of this, and all are missing the top two corners. So if counterfeiters were going to make a forgery, they would only have one template to choose from, so their forgeries would also be missing the top two corners, unless they wanted to draw in the parts of the missing black border.

Just curious if anyone else has ever pondered this. I want an original one of these, but the fact that all circulating copies look identical and share the same flaws, and that several copies have popped up on Ebay from places like Estonia have me really doubting the authenticity of the ones in circulation, except for the one in the EMP of course.