Buffalo Springfield Oakland 11 Tuten

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:37 pm

This topic is dedicated to: Buffalo Springfield Oakland 11 Tuten

idealposters
Art Connoisseur

Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:51 pm

randy's hand lettering is beyond reproach. colors are awesome. bet most people didn't know what a buffalo springfield is until now. love this.
ricv64
Art Expert

Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:23 am

I saw one in the field out in COLUSA
shoot , move and communicate - 125th SIG BN saying

Leokani Okauwila
itsdug
Art Expert

Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:26 pm

Love it!
no comment ®
wandering-gypsy
Art Connoisseur

Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:54 pm

Timeless image and lettering - got that classic feel to it.
Very nicely done!

Still saw the rollers when I was a kid - haven't seen one in decades ....
The Buffalo-Springfield name no longer exists as a company as it was eaten by a bigger fish which was eaten by a bigger fish, now called BOMAG and owned by a French company.
"Those English kids want to play the blues so bad—and they do play the blues so bad".
Sonny Boy Williamson on the feeble attempts by '60's British bands to play the blues.
Rick_a_c
EB Trainee

Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:11 pm

Funny story... I mentioned to a friend a week or so ago about Buffalo Springfield having gotten back to together this year for a west coast tour and Bonnaroo, and I'm hoping they tour through Atlanta this fall (now delayed or worse). He responded by asking how many of the original members are back together. As everyone knows, reunion bands are often shadows of their original incarnations. Anyway, when I told him that Stephen Still, Neil Young and Richie Furay are ALL back, he responded by saying he didn't even know that Neil Young was in Buffalo Springfield. He's in his mid 50's, and he seemed to know his stuff about music from back in the day. This bewilderment on such an obvious music 101 topic has forever changed my opinion of the person (regarding music, of course).
Ah, isn't life full of unexpected situations.
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
Kdh12
Art Freak

Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:15 pm

I forgot they there were back out together
Don't be a jerk it's Christmas......oh yeah drymount Mondo
PosterTechHead
Art Enthusiast

Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:11 am

Keith Impink was the illustrator of the steamroller.
PosterTechHead
Art Enthusiast

Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:46 am

This was another collaboration effort with Keith Impink. He was the illustrator of the steamroller.