Widespread Panic Night II Atlanta 06 Bilheimer

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
mbrennan
Art Expert

Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:41 pm

$1000
mbrennan
Art Expert

Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:43 pm

J/K

I would say it is as rare as the Memphis cat 250-350

next to LAkewood/Oak mtn it is probably my favorite lucchesi
hotniks160
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:54 pm

love the blair witch parody-!!!!
turnJBup
Art Freak

Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:16 pm

Greek Berkeley 2001 Craig Howell... might even be a BGP poster.
The show included Santana, nice that the poster's pretty good too.

The artwork for WSP has taken a terrible turn. Bilheimer must be a great guy, great to be around, with 12 hungry kids or something..... that's all I can come up with. I was so pissed at Halloween looking at the posters...
Todd looks at the spider poster and says, " cool ". I bit my toungue, he was tired as hell.
Next time.... :x
mbrennan
Art Expert

Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:22 pm

good call on the greek poster great print and great run

hallowwen poster was truely scary!!
turnJBup wrote:Greek Berkeley 2001 Craig Howell... might even be a BGP poster.

The artwork for WSP has taken a terrible turn. Bilheimer must be a great guy, great to be around, with 12 hungry kids or something..... that's all I can come up with. I was so pissed at Halloween looking at the posters...
Todd looks at the spider poster and says, " cool ". I bit my toungue, he was tired as hell.
phanatic420
Art Connoisseur

Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:17 pm

i passed on these, think i've finally had enough.
hotniks160
Art Connoisseur

Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:39 pm

enough of what: lame posters??? I think everyone has
phanatic420
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:45 pm

hotniks160 wrote:enough of what: lame posters??? I think everyone has
:lol: enough of Bilheimer's big empty spaces.
jaywsp1013
Art Enthusiast

Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:23 pm

jojobadass wrote:
jaywsp1013 wrote::thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

damn......I thought you were going to say "wow, lamer".
sorry sean, ya'll can yell at me when you need a signature. My fav

hob myrtle beach devil and microphone
jimmyhoops
Art Connoisseur

Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:09 am

mbrennan wrote:I will sign it 120 times and get every one of my friends to sign it

jojobadass wrote:
hainshead wrote:Should we start a petition to get them to hire Everett (or EMEK or anyone other than the current choices?)

if you start it, I will certainly sign it.
Cheers to that!!! ....and as of fall tour 2007, they seem to be getting back to thier roots. I was getting really tired of passing up the posters at the merch. booth....that almost never used to happen in the good ol' days. Glad someone in browncat finally got a clue. Perhaps they were tired of seeing all the posters stack up in thier store room.

If I were running the "merch. show", I'd be rotating the best artists out there on a regular basis....JT, Everett, Lunig, Gray, and anyone who wanted to take a shot at it from Drowning Creek...that is a power house of talented artists at DC!
jimmyhoops
Art Connoisseur

Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:14 am

The poster was official, but was only available to cast and crew. This seemed to be the "thing to do" for the Greek show as well as the Emek poster/handbill done for The Greek Theater. Really well done considering that there wasn't an official poster available at the merch. booth. Great show...I'll never forget seeing Santana grace the stage that beautiful Sunday afternoon in Berkley....they opend up the set with Casa....What a great time!!!!
walterfredo
Art Expert

Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:30 pm

jimmyhoops wrote:

The poster was official, but was only available to cast and crew. This seemed to be the "thing to do" for the Greek show as well as the Emek poster/handbill done for The Greek Theater. Really well done considering that there wasn't an official poster available at the merch. booth. Great show...I'll never forget seeing Santana grace the stage that beautiful Sunday afternoon in Berkley....they opend up the set with Casa....What a great time!!!!
That was a great show. I have yet to miss a single Panic performance at the Berkeley Greek. The Emek poster you speak of was actually for the L.A. Greek. (you probably already knew that though)
GoHayGun
Art Enthusiast

Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:04 pm

Even though I would expect more from a NYE poster, I am looking to pick this one up because of the good times I had during this year's NYE run. If anyone could help me out I would be very appreciative.
Peace,
Chris