In A World Of Pure Imagination 11 Spusta

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
Post Reply
automator
Nobody
Posts: 128698
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:17 am

This topic is dedicated to: In A World Of Pure Imagination 11 Spusta

Image
User avatar
downtown
Art Expert
Posts: 5892
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:38 am
Location: New York
Contact:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:18 am

I Love Gene Wilder !
User avatar
Stingers
Art Expert
Posts: 4439
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: London : England

Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:33 am

Amanita muscaria ftw .
User avatar
downbytheriver
Art Expert
Posts: 2466
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:51 pm
Location: thebackofbeyond

Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:19 am

Deeelightful!

Is this another of those 5 color trick-prints that looks like sooo many more?

(like the 2010 High Sierra???) :D
"lance wrote:drymount, man, this is better than Disneyland! chef wrote: I used to think if I died in an evil place, then my soul wouldn't be able to make it to Heaven. But now? drymount! I mean, I don't care where it goes, as long as it ain't here.
User avatar
Non-Fiction
Art Expert
Posts: 1134
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2003 1:00 am
Location: Connecticut

Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:13 am

Another killer print by Marq!!!
Looking forward to seeing the colors live...especially the purple!

:pint:
automator
Nobody
Posts: 128698
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:06 pm

New image In A World Of Pure Imagination 11 Spusta
Closeup

Image
User avatar
pewter14
EB Team
Posts: 15307
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:58 am

Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:07 pm

Detail shot is outstanding ...
mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.
Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines
User avatar
jlabbate
Art Freak
Posts: 15992
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:44 pm
Location: The BIG Apple
Contact:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:19 pm

this print is scrumdiddlyumptious!
:drool: :drool: :drool:
joecoffee
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 393
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:58 pm

Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:38 pm

downbytheriver wrote:Deeelightful!

Is this another of those 5 color trick-prints that looks like sooo many more?

(like the 2010 High Sierra???) :D

I'm sorry but all questions MUST be submitted in writing. Oh wait.

Little surprises around every corner, but nothing dangerous.
User avatar
downbytheriver
Art Expert
Posts: 2466
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:51 pm
Location: thebackofbeyond

Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:05 pm

I'd sip the mushroom tea (like Mrs. Brown's downtown Negril serves) at lunch everyday if I "worked" in this place.


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ctory.html

" Invention, my dear friends, is 93% perspiration, 6% electricity, 4% evaporation, and 2% butterscotch ripple. " WONKA
"lance wrote:drymount, man, this is better than Disneyland! chef wrote: I used to think if I died in an evil place, then my soul wouldn't be able to make it to Heaven. But now? drymount! I mean, I don't care where it goes, as long as it ain't here.
User avatar
Rick_a_c
EB Trainee
Posts: 9589
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:46 pm
Location: Atlanta, Ga

Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:51 am

Hey river,
I think this is a 3-color screenprint. As you know, Marq always gets a lot of play out of each color.
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
User avatar
downbytheriver
Art Expert
Posts: 2466
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:51 pm
Location: thebackofbeyond

Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:49 am

lemme' guess: cyan, magenta & yellow :)
"lance wrote:drymount, man, this is better than Disneyland! chef wrote: I used to think if I died in an evil place, then my soul wouldn't be able to make it to Heaven. But now? drymount! I mean, I don't care where it goes, as long as it ain't here.
User avatar
ottoisblotto2
Art Expert
Posts: 2446
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:06 pm
Location: Mars

Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:03 am

downbytheriver wrote:lemme' guess: cyan, magenta & yellow :)
Genius!
thebends9 wrote:People are idiots
User avatar
pewter14
EB Team
Posts: 15307
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:58 am

Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:26 pm

Rick_a_c wrote:Hey river,
I think this is a 3-color screenprint. As you know, Marq always gets a lot of play out of each color.
Per Marq's site ... 5 colors ...

16" x 21" screen print. (5 color) Edition of 200. Created to celebrate Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory for Gallery1988's Crazy 4 Cult 5 Art Show.
mistersmith wrote:Brady is one of the best QBs in history and will forever been seen as such.
Two links every EB member should read, please take a moment:

EB Wiki - How to Ship a Print in a Tube

Expressobeans For Sale Forum - Open Market Guidelines
recycler
Art Expert
Posts: 4638
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:00 am

Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:52 pm

Hmmm, a heavy price tag for such a big run.
Post Reply