From Dusk till Dawn 11 Cooper

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
tranito
Art Expert

Wed May 25, 2011 10:25 pm

zombiedictator wrote:+1 bloodsplattered bride!

Totally digging this. What part is GID anyway? I assume the whole titty twister logo.
Naaaah, it'll be better than that. Think of what happens at the Titty Twister (from dusk til dawn).. same will happen to your poster when you'll put it in the dark. :twisted:
Kramerica wrote:There are a ton of really nice people who come across as complete dickheads on EB.
KSUvet
Art Expert

Wed May 25, 2011 10:28 pm

tommygood wrote:Thanks guys!
For those that missed Rhys will have his artist copies available at a later date at his online store http://studioseppuku.bigcartel.com/
and if anyone has anymore details on the monkeys that already have it up on ebay... well let me know please.
Crap, I wish I knew this meant later today. I'm glad I was checking the site because the drop earlier was at the worst possible time of the day for me today. +1 reg, but I only got there in time to see the bloodbaths all carted, then sold out. That shipping charge is brutal, though. :(
"I see dudes using cotton gloves on prints that I know were printed while someone was drinking a beer or eating Cheetos, while water leaked from the ceiling. And I'm not even talking about my shop!" - alexfugazi
harrykeogh
Art Expert

Wed May 25, 2011 10:31 pm

seppuku wrote:And for those concerned I applied the blood splatter in a way as to not block out the GID.
Nice!
harrykeogh
Art Expert

Wed May 25, 2011 10:33 pm

tranito wrote:
zombiedictator wrote:+1 bloodsplattered bride!

Totally digging this. What part is GID anyway? I assume the whole titty twister logo.
Naaaah, it'll be better than that. Think of what happens at the Titty Twister (from dusk til dawn).. same will happen to your poster when you'll put it in the dark. :twisted:

Yeah, see those eyes, bet they form part of a nice vampire face.
Darkknight37
Art Expert

Wed May 25, 2011 10:58 pm

I'm hoping it's a giant glow in the dark Salma Hayek.
KSUvet
Art Expert

Thu May 26, 2011 1:28 am

How is this still not sold out? Are they just jumping from one cart squatter to another? :roll:
"I see dudes using cotton gloves on prints that I know were printed while someone was drinking a beer or eating Cheetos, while water leaked from the ceiling. And I'm not even talking about my shop!" - alexfugazi
fordwd
Art Connoisseur

Thu May 26, 2011 1:37 am

KSUvet wrote:How is this still not sold out? Are they just jumping from one cart squatter to another? :roll:
Haha...I was just wondering the same thing. I managed to snag a regular from one of them squatters. I managed a variant earlier...I'm super psyched. I realized the variant couldn't really go up in the living room, but it will be great in the study. These are definitely going to find themselves on a wall...
fCon
Art Expert

Thu May 26, 2011 1:55 am

KSUvet wrote:[Crap, I wish I knew this meant later today.
Yeah, me too. It took months before he put up the prints for his last drop. Missed out again. :?

btw: why is this discussion in the Art comments forum?
fordwd
Art Connoisseur

Thu May 26, 2011 2:40 am

fCon wrote:
KSUvet wrote:[Crap, I wish I knew this meant later today.
Yeah, me too. It took months before he put up the prints for his last drop. Missed out again. :?

btw: why is this discussion in the Art comments forum?
These are still floating in and out of carts if you want to fight one of those carters for one...
kannibaliztik
Art Expert

Thu May 26, 2011 2:48 am

I was just able to add one .
"We can hold out through this endless dark, all a fire needs is a single spark"
ironjaiden
Art Expert

Thu May 26, 2011 2:49 am

Congrats Rhys and Tommygood on a well deserved sellout today! :clap:
Whatever they're putting in the water in Australia I'd like some shipped here to Denver please :pint:
seppuku
Art Connoisseur

Thu May 26, 2011 3:10 am

Cheers mate, unfortunately I don't think you can send through the postal system what they put in our water...
I know Ken likes water though. :D

Anyone have any tips on stopping people from hogging prints in their carts?
I still have 20 or so of the regs and anyone sitting on the fence because they missed a variant I wouldn't worry, the glow in the reg is pretty much the equivalent of what would be a normal variant...
Close to more art in the glow then on the poster.
Hope you guys like them when they arrive.
ironjaiden
Art Expert

Thu May 26, 2011 3:27 am

seppuku wrote:Cheers mate, unfortunately I don't think you can send through the postal system what they put in our water...
I know Ken likes water though. :D

Anyone have any tips on stopping people from hogging prints in their carts?
I still have 20 or so of the regs and anyone sitting on the fence because they missed a variant I wouldn't worry, the glow in the reg is pretty much the equivalent of what would be a normal variant...
Close to more art in the glow then on the poster.
Hope you guys like them when they arrive.
Yeah the cart timeout with big cartel is their one sincere weakness. I've got a feature request in with them to let store owners set the timeout to whatever we want it to be.
Right now the only way to remedy that is to manually go in to your product's admin page and set the available quantity to '0' and status to 'Sold Out' then save it. That'll clear out the carts that currently have something in them. After that just set the quantity back to what it should be and status to 'Active' and hit save again.
It's kind of a fudge solution but it works in a pinch.
kannibaliztik
Art Expert

Thu May 26, 2011 7:26 am

how is this still available ?! :shock:
"We can hold out through this endless dark, all a fire needs is a single spark"
CrustaR
Art Expert

Thu May 26, 2011 7:28 am

kannibaliztik wrote:how is this still available ?! :shock:
Carters.
pewter14 wrote:You're not the only one on the hunt for The Thing ... just ... the most obvious ... by a lot.