From Dusk till Dawn 11 Cooper

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
mhanc
Art Connoisseur

Wed May 25, 2011 3:42 pm

Both versions are now sold out.
mobius006
Art Freak

Wed May 25, 2011 3:44 pm

+1 after diligence
steve175vs
Art Connoisseur

Wed May 25, 2011 3:47 pm

I thought this was going to be like a Mondo drop so I added both to cart, I cant believe I got them
TheArsenal
Art Connoisseur

Wed May 25, 2011 3:49 pm

+1 reg with mixed emotions. My C4C must not have picked up the change, and my tommy good tab was covered so didn't notice the variant go up. Email ended up in my spam folder and by the time i got the tweet, it was too late! Oh well, still stoked that I was able to get something! Really like what Rhys has been up to lately, too cool!
That rug really tied the room together...
Streaks
Art Connoisseur

Wed May 25, 2011 3:53 pm

I can't believe I forgot about this. Damn, oh well.
CrustaR
Art Expert

Wed May 25, 2011 3:54 pm

TheArsenal wrote:+1 reg with mixed emotions. My C4C must not have picked up the change, and my tommy good tab was covered so didn't notice the variant go up. Email ended up in my spam folder and by the time i got the tweet, it was too late! Oh well, still stoked that I was able to get something! Really like what Rhys has been up to lately, too cool!
Yeah, I saw the variant pop up, but I really wanted the regular. On top of that, I only had like $45 in my paypal account. :lol:
pewter14 wrote:You're not the only one on the hunt for The Thing ... just ... the most obvious ... by a lot.
harrykeogh
Art Expert

Wed May 25, 2011 3:57 pm

rickker wrote:
harrykeogh wrote:
busstees wrote:
rickker wrote:had to go bloodbath on this poster. can't wait to see the GID action!
Where did you read there is GID on this one? I thought the variant was just the blood splatters.

The GID would be on both versions. If the blood splatter is applied after the GID layer, I think it will diminish the GID.
well that's just like. your opinion. man.
That bloodbath would really pull the room together, would it not?
tommygood
Art Enthusiast

Wed May 25, 2011 4:02 pm

Thanks guys!
For those that missed Rhys will have his artist copies available at a later date at his online store http://studioseppuku.bigcartel.com/
and if anyone has anymore details on the monkeys that already have it up on ebay... well let me know please.
TheArsenal
Art Connoisseur

Wed May 25, 2011 4:19 pm

CrustaR wrote:
TheArsenal wrote:+1 reg with mixed emotions. My C4C must not have picked up the change, and my tommy good tab was covered so didn't notice the variant go up. Email ended up in my spam folder and by the time i got the tweet, it was too late! Oh well, still stoked that I was able to get something! Really like what Rhys has been up to lately, too cool!
Yeah, I saw the variant pop up, but I really wanted the regular. On top of that, I only had like $45 in my paypal account. :lol:
I don't really think you could go wrong either way...
selassielion
Art Expert

Wed May 25, 2011 4:31 pm

Thanks Dave, good to know :)
Kdh12 wrote:It is not rockets science
TheArsenal
Art Connoisseur

Wed May 25, 2011 4:34 pm

tommygood wrote:Thanks guys!
For those that missed Rhys will have his artist copies available at a later date at his online store http://studioseppuku.bigcartel.com/
and if anyone has anymore details on the monkeys that already have it up on ebay... well let me know please.
Variant too?
upseeker
Art Expert

Wed May 25, 2011 4:35 pm

A bloody mess....or nobody move, nobody get hurt.
tommygood
Art Enthusiast

Wed May 25, 2011 4:50 pm

TheArsenal wrote:
Variant too?
Yep, variant and reg.
TheArsenal
Art Connoisseur

Wed May 25, 2011 4:54 pm

tommygood wrote:
TheArsenal wrote:
Variant too?
Yep, variant and reg.

Sa-weet! Maybe all is not lost... Thanks for the info!
tranito
Art Expert

Wed May 25, 2011 5:00 pm

Sounds like some people who missed on the bloodbath don't need to convince themselves they prefer the regular anymore.. :lol:
Kramerica wrote:There are a ton of really nice people who come across as complete dickheads on EB.