Furthur Florida 11 Everett

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
Raheen_Shabbazz
Art Connoisseur

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:43 pm

Mine arrived today from Furthur store. Opened it up -- and it was the Spusta NY print! NOT the Everett! I called customer support and the lady told me I was going to have to pay return shipping and a re-stocking fee. "OH HELL NO!"

I had to go online to fill out some RMA form (they didn't just have a damn email address) and now I wait for the REAL customer support to get back to me. And while I wait, there are only 19 left in stock at the store. Tick, tock, tick, tock.

My first order with Total Fan Shop is NOT going well...We'll see how they resolve it.
goldenrose
Art Expert

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:46 pm

Received mine and its beautiful, the ink is stinking up my living room but its a good stink.
the reckless are out wrecking, the timid plead their pleas - robert hunter
coleslaw
Art Expert

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:58 pm

agreed Goldenrose, it's a very nice silkscreen, best of luck Rev.
“But as Garcia said, you know, the '60s ain't over till the fat lady gets high. And that means that whatever it takes to get you high: sometimes grief, sometimes it's prayer, fasting. I prefer a joint.”-Ken Kesey
Raheen_Shabbazz
Art Connoisseur

Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:11 pm

Received mine and its beautiful, the ink is stinking up my living room but its a good stink.
I know that stink from the NYC Birthday Everett! I NEED MORE OF THAT STINK!! [drool....]
dasher12
Art Expert

Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:06 am

Let us know how it goes..still awaiting mine here on the west coast.
woodyland
Art Expert

Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:27 am

+2
17 remain
They're a Band Beyond Description, like Jehovah's Favorite Choir
hainshead
Art Connoisseur

Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:56 pm

Nice one Michael! :clap:
Raheen_Shabbazz
Art Connoisseur

Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:05 pm

Just a bit of closure on my anecdote, I heard from Furthur Store this morning and they are sending me the correct poster along with pre-paid postage to return the Spusta. So far, it seems to be all good.
southerngarden
Art Expert

Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:30 pm

FWIW i ordered this AND the Spusta at the same time. they both arrived rolled extremely tightly, wrapped in rubber bands, loose in a box. one of the corners on the Spusta was dinged. im waiting for them both to flatten hoping neither have roll bends.

i guess it coulda been worse.
mreverett
Art Enthusiast

Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:35 pm

I received the same shipping method on a nearly identical order. I had no poster ding but one poster did have "the bends" from being rolled too tightly. It seems like there was a lot effort to ship them with the box, tight rolling, rubber bands, and plastic sleeves.... when there was perhaps a better, easier, also economical way to do so. The phrases "Yazoo Mills tube" and "kraft paper" immediately came to mind.

I am glad the posters were offered at the store soon after the event at the at the original price, and I was pleased with the PayPal checkout, shipping cost and fast shipping. I have no agreement or relationship with "total fan shop" other than Everett Furthur posters are being sold there and I bought some stuff to see how they shipped it... but I sincerely hope that feedback on customer service and shipping methods will have positive results. I plan to be creating some more Furthur posters and it is important for folks to get them in excellent condition when they are available after the event and purchased from the Furthur Store.

I don't know if this is the correct forum for "condition upon arrival" or if that should be in the release thread, regardless of that I would like to see comments if you got a poster.
Thanks for your interest in my Furthur screen print,
Michael
coleslaw
Art Expert

Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:40 pm

Well said Michael, keep the art alive bro :)
“But as Garcia said, you know, the '60s ain't over till the fat lady gets high. And that means that whatever it takes to get you high: sometimes grief, sometimes it's prayer, fasting. I prefer a joint.”-Ken Kesey
hainshead
Art Connoisseur

Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:51 am

mreverett wrote: I plan to be creating some more Furthur posters.......
I like what I am hearing here!
automator
Nobody

Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:01 am

New image Furthur Florida 11 Everett

jps176

Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:56 am

southerngarden wrote:FWIW i ordered this AND the Spusta at the same time. they both arrived rolled extremely tightly, wrapped in rubber bands, loose in a box. one of the corners on the Spusta was dinged. im waiting for them both to flatten hoping neither have roll bends.

i guess it coulda been worse.
The Spusta NY was available too? I never saw it there... when/how long was it up for? Just curious.
coleslaw
Art Expert

Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:11 am

^the Spusta was available in the the Furthur store 4/13, that I know for sure b/c that's when I bought my Everett's fwiw...^