Pearl Jam Charlotte 96 EMEK

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
Post Reply
User avatar
boatingbenny
Art Expert
Posts: 3389
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:00 am

Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:38 am

Codeblue wrote:
realbluz wrote:Here's a scan of the doodle of this poster dose that look forged I don't think so you people are all to parinod about this, I am the person who listed this poster bought in 1997 from L'Imagerie and signed by emek in person you people need to get a life.[/img]
Dee Dee Dee

Image
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

You crack me up!!!
palehighway

Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:39 am

edit
Last edited by palehighway on Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
turnJBup
Art Expert
Posts: 9165
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:00 am
Location: California

Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:53 am

palehighway wrote:that's the most fake looking doodle i've ever seen
:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
jojobadass
Art Freak
Posts: 19947
Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 12:00 am
Location: chick-fila
Contact:

Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:57 am

this place just gets better and better everyday :lol:
User avatar
ColdSoreSuperstar
Art Expert
Posts: 5026
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:00 am
Location: I don't even know anymore.

Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:02 am

Remember when civility reigned in this place?

Now I feel like EB has turned into a somewhat pussier version of GP.

Thank GOD.
User avatar
jojobadass
Art Freak
Posts: 19947
Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 12:00 am
Location: chick-fila
Contact:

Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:07 am

ColdSoreSuperstar wrote:Remember when civility reigned in this place?

Now I feel like EB has turned into a somewhat pussier version of GP.

Thank GOD.

no, but I do remember when you could hear a pin drop in the EB forums. Unless something exciting was going on, there were zippy posts.
User avatar
coxgt
Art Expert
Posts: 2479
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Land of Milk and Honey

Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:14 am

jojobadass wrote:
ColdSoreSuperstar wrote:Remember when civility reigned in this place?

Now I feel like EB has turned into a somewhat pussier version of GP.

Thank GOD.

no, but I do remember when you could hear a pin drop in the EB forums. Unless something exciting was going on, there were zippy posts.
what up stumps? 8)
NEVER DEAL WITH TOM MINARCHICK!(aka, fuedalist_tart on EBAY. HE IS A SCAM ARTIST.PM IF YOU NEED DETAILS.
Codeblue wrote:Taper has finally jumped the shark.
User avatar
jojobadass
Art Freak
Posts: 19947
Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 12:00 am
Location: chick-fila
Contact:

Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:17 am

coxgt wrote:
jojobadass wrote:
ColdSoreSuperstar wrote:Remember when civility reigned in this place?

Now I feel like EB has turned into a somewhat pussier version of GP.

Thank GOD.

no, but I do remember when you could hear a pin drop in the EB forums. Unless something exciting was going on, there were zippy posts.
what up stumps? 8)

nothing exciting :lol:
User avatar
coxgt
Art Expert
Posts: 2479
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Land of Milk and Honey

Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:43 am

jojobadass wrote:
coxgt wrote:
jojobadass wrote:
ColdSoreSuperstar wrote:Remember when civility reigned in this place?

Now I feel like EB has turned into a somewhat pussier version of GP.

Thank GOD.

no, but I do remember when you could hear a pin drop in the EB forums. Unless something exciting was going on, there were zippy posts.
what up stumps? 8)

nothing exciting :lol:
yup. same here :tumbleweed:
NEVER DEAL WITH TOM MINARCHICK!(aka, fuedalist_tart on EBAY. HE IS A SCAM ARTIST.PM IF YOU NEED DETAILS.
Codeblue wrote:Taper has finally jumped the shark.
realbluz
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:00 am

Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:52 am

Your all a bunch of screaming cyber junkies never have I seen in all my days and Iv'e been here for a few a bunch of people that can't see the trees for the forest.The very reason I can't sell this peice on Ebay is all because of forms like this that spread nonthing but rumors and lies.
Crap
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 88
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2004 12:00 am
Location: nc

Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:56 am

Image
realbluz
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:00 am

Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:04 am

Maybe the signature isn't forged... like light years said, it's too poor of an attempt so it must be legit.
That doesn't stop it from screaming forgery, you don't even have to be a paranoid person with no life to see the signature looks nothing like Emek's. I suppose the doodle is a forgery to look at some of the other doodles on other poster the ones that have them.Screaming Forgery you wouldn't know s forgery if is was stareing you right in the face.
User avatar
jojobadass
Art Freak
Posts: 19947
Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 12:00 am
Location: chick-fila
Contact:

Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:08 am

When you have the great satan in your corner, who could possibly question your credibility? I've always liked that doodle though.
User avatar
jojobadass
Art Freak
Posts: 19947
Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 12:00 am
Location: chick-fila
Contact:

Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:26 am

seriously though, don't get all defensive.......EBer's generally just look after one another. If we see something that looks suspect, we're going to point it out. It's nothing personal, we self-police everyone.......including each other.

All you needed to do was simple say who you are, show the doodle..........and that would of been end of the story. But, if you're going to come off as a dicksmack, you will be treated as such.
User avatar
coxgt
Art Expert
Posts: 2479
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Land of Milk and Honey

Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:35 am

realbluz wrote: Image The very reason I can't sell this peice on Ebay is all because of forms like this that spread nonthing but rumors and lies.

Quit bitching, you put a reserve on the auction, you'll get paid.
Last edited by coxgt on Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
NEVER DEAL WITH TOM MINARCHICK!(aka, fuedalist_tart on EBAY. HE IS A SCAM ARTIST.PM IF YOU NEED DETAILS.
Codeblue wrote:Taper has finally jumped the shark.
Post Reply