Neurosis Fall Tour 06 Burlesque

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
Bralumian
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:01 pm

ncernak wrote: They get my vote for the worst poster vendor of 2006.
well, seeing as neurot are record vendors, not poster vendors, i'm saying such a tag probably is not applicable to them, nor do i think they're all that concerned with such an assertion.
greenhorn1
Art Expert

Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:07 pm

Bralumian wrote:
ncernak wrote: They get my vote for the worst poster vendor of 2006.
well, seeing as neurot are record vendors, not poster vendors, i'm saying such a tag probably is not applicable to them, nor do i think they're all that concerned with such an assertion.
you're right they're probably not concerned at all. but i won't buy anything from them again, records or posters. (not saying i won't buy the discs they release I just won't do it through their mailorder store).
nc
EB Team

Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:11 pm

Bralumian wrote: nor do i think they're all that concerned with such an assertion.
I couldn't agree with you more, they still choose to ship in rectangular boxes after countless people suggested they use tubes. Regardless of what they sell, they should ensure that the integrity of the item(s) are not compromised due to their negligent handling and packaging.
lettawren
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:12 pm

holy flipping party on ebay! john a. just showed me that... cripes. well, at least people will be able to get 'em.
ryan_1969

Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:15 pm

lettawren wrote:holy flipping party on ebay! john a. just showed me that... cripes. well, at least people will be able to get 'em.
i won't flip, sell me one from the bowels of burlesque
nc
EB Team

Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:17 pm

lettawren wrote:holy flipping party on ebay! john a. just showed me that... cripes. well, at least people will be able to get 'em.
I guess that's why they sold out so fast - and I couldn't get one from Burlesque :(
jojobadass
Art Freak

Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:17 pm

ryan_1969 wrote:

das true....he no flipper.

philaarts has them for a bill......I bought one, seemed fair enough to me.
ryan_1969

Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:22 pm

jojobadass wrote:
ryan_1969 wrote:

das true....he no flipper.

philaarts has them for a bill......I bought one, seemed fair enough to me.
A bill...........hmmmmmmm.
franklinstowr
Flipper

Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:23 pm

i'm PO'd at Neurot as I was told on Dec 21st I had replacement prints coming to me , shipping that day. Obviously that was not the case. Only found out after I sent a few emails.

There will be a new edition printed, similar run and possibly a different color scheme.

No mention of their crappy ship methods, just that they oversold them due to a "glitch" in their webstore.
grrr
lettawren
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:41 pm

like i said, franklin, so far we haven't heard from neurot either, so i really don't have any details on a new run. they might just be sending out their personal copies of the blue/artist edition as replacements, but i'll update when i find anything out.
franklinstowr
Flipper

Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:48 pm

thanks Letta. I was just going by what Scott over at Neurot had told me. He could be blowing smoke as far as I know .

Great shipping job on your part for the blue version thank you !
ricosg11
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:49 pm

good thing the music is so shitty they will never benefit from it. They should be sucking aarons unwiped ass for making them a print. Then all the people they screwed with garb shipping
BlakeAronson
Flipper

Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:05 pm

talking about flipping, someone just offered me a brown melvins print for $550, ouch no thanks. thats a $375 profit and 7 free posters. cant blame em if they can get that much for em, id be hard pressed to keep it, he says he has a standing offer of $500.
jojobadass
Art Freak

Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:10 pm

isn't america beautiful
Bralumian
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:39 am

ricosg11 wrote:good thing the music is so shitty they will never benefit from it. They should be sucking aarons unwiped ass for making them a print. Then all the people they screwed with garb shipping
pull your head out of your ass -- neurosis are legends and for damn good reason. without neurosis (and godflesh) there would be no isis, pelican, red sparowes and another 100 bands that you probably dig. the poster is for their 20th anniversary tour, and they're as relevant, if not more so, today as when they started in 1986. i'm sorry, but condeming the legacy of one of the history's greatest (metal) bands because of a few shipping mishaps involving prints seems completely ignorant to me.