Trey Anastasio Band Terminal 5 New York City 11 Welker

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
RadicalRich1138
Art Expert

Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:27 pm

Sold out yet?
BigmanJames wrote: i am he who does drugs for my inlaws
downtown
Art Expert

Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:17 am

RadicalRich1138 wrote:Sold out yet?
Yes. Thats the word from the show.
d0ughman
Art Connoisseur

Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:43 am

attackonthebass wrote:AWESOME, hopefully Welker comes out with another print or two for Trey's 2011 tour. I'd hate to see 80% of the prints all made by Duval.

I like Duval, but I feel as if they are using him way too much.

Great Job Dave!!!!

Nate said that he only did the two prints for the whole tour... shouldn't be any more Duval prints coming.

This Trey print is quite possibly my favorite TAB print of all time. Well done, Mr. Welker, as usual. Your work never ceases to impress, sir.
EsthersDoll
Art Connoisseur

Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:12 am

This print is definitely my favorite TAB print of all time, no question. It's beautiful! :D
Minds are like parachutes, they work best when open.
dmm8878
Art Expert

Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:11 am

EsthersDoll wrote:This print is definitely my favorite TAB print of all time, no question. It's beautiful! :D
agreed. i went in right when doors opened to get one, but they had no tubes. really hoping the remaining 60 will be sold though David's site...
ottomatik71 wrote:Your punk ass attitude isn't going to help you get this print.
downtown
Art Expert

Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:49 am

dmm8878 wrote:
EsthersDoll wrote:This print is definitely my favorite TAB print of all time, no question. It's beautiful! :D
agreed. i went in right when doors opened to get one, but they had no tubes. really hoping the remaining 60 will be sold though David's site...
David only has 20.
The band/management kept the rest.

The lack of tubes for a $40 poster is a bummer.
bumblebeemanfan

Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:15 am

marshmeli wrote:only 90 sold at the show, no tubes and didnt allow any tubes in either.
We got tubes in...
hamlin_todd
Art Enthusiast

Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:32 pm

"Nate said that he only did the two prints for the whole tour... shouldn't be any more Duval prints coming."

If that is the case, what is the second show he did the poster for? I haven't seen Albany, or wasn't there one?
Santelope
Art Connoisseur

Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:56 pm

hamlin_todd wrote:"Nate said that he only did the two prints for the whole tour... shouldn't be any more Duval prints coming."

If that is the case, what is the second show he did the poster for? I haven't seen Albany, or wasn't there one?
Duval did the Portland and Boston print.
hamlin_todd
Art Enthusiast

Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:53 pm

my bad. cool then, maybe a cool new designer for philly tonight, im going...or another welker works too, or a spusta or dare i say it, voldemort...ooops, i mean pollock.
schmoff
Art Expert

Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:53 am

anyone know where i can download the show?
its not on the dime yet
attackonthebass
Art Expert

Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:57 am

Santelope wrote:
hamlin_todd wrote:"Nate said that he only did the two prints for the whole tour... shouldn't be any more Duval prints coming."

I guess Nate Lied?

Boston, Portland, and New York. I'm not hating on Nate ( well maybe a little ) but WTF. Plenty of other GREAT artist's that haven't been used in a while.

Nate did at least 1/2 of all of Gordon's solo tour prints, all the art for all the fall PTBM magnets, he did all 3 A.C. prints, designed the New Years run for PTBM, & now he's already done 3 of the first five shows for Trey. Not sure who did the Philly show.

But come on already change it up a little!
Common sense, is not that common
attackonthebass
Art Expert

Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:19 am

marshmeli wrote:only 90 sold at the show, no tubes and didnt allow any tubes in either.
Always Bring a rubberband :D

I LOVE the Ocelot, incorporating the city skyline, the lettering, metallic inks, this print has it all. These area already going for 2 Bills on Ebay.

I WANT 1 ! ! !

Don't really collect prints of shows that I didn't attend but this one is sick!
Common sense, is not that common
Santelope
Art Connoisseur

Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:25 am

attackonthebass wrote:
Santelope wrote:

I guess Nate Lied?

Boston, Portland, and New York. I'm not hating on Nate ( well maybe a little ) but WTF. Plenty of other GREAT artist's that haven't been used in a while.

Nate did at least 1/2 of all of Gordon's solo tour prints, all the art for all the fall PTBM magnets, he did all 3 A.C. prints, designed the New Years run for PTBM, & now he's already done 3 of the first five shows for Trey. Not sure who did the Philly show.

But come on already change it up a little!
What did Nate lie about? For this tour he only did Portland, and Boston. Welker (this thread) did NYC.
There was no Philly poster.

I am pretty sure Red Light management contracts the artists, and Phish doesn't have much to do with the choice.
Whatever the reason I think Nate did some great work on all those prints you mentioned.
Last edited by Santelope on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Santelope
Art Connoisseur

Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:28 am

attackonthebass wrote:
Always Bring a rubberband :D

I LOVE the Ocelot, incorporating the city skyline, the lettering, metallic inks, this print has it all. These area already going for 2 Bills on Ebay.

I WANT 1 ! ! !

Don't really collect prints of shows that I didn't attend but this one is sick!
Where do you see any auctions for this on Ebay?