Pearl Jam Sydney 06 Whyte

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
User avatar
housedog777
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 481
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:00 am
Location: midbest

Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:14 pm

i was just going to ask the same question!!

I dig the "member service" we get here at EB!!
Thanks Flimby!!!
User avatar
bostonlou
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 758
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:00 am

Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:15 pm

Flimby wrote:
bostonlou wrote:i feel like i'm pouring gasoline on myself here but anyway


what's the main differences between litho and silkscreen



feel free to point and laugh :)
perfectly valid question, and your answer can be found in the EB wiki:

http://www.expressobeans.com/wiki/index ... nique_Help
thanks... i did do a search before posting... guess i wasn't using the right terms
pjtaper
Art Freak
Posts: 10371
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:00 am
Location: Waiting on EMEKs site for another sale...

Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:51 pm

bostonlou wrote:i feel like i'm pouring gasoline on myself here but anyway


what's the main differences between litho and silkscreen



feel free to point and laugh :)
I am going to post this on the porch... maybe.

(Pointing and laughing at Lou) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
ldiddy
Art Expert
Posts: 2860
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:00 am

Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:39 pm

Does this fool have a website? PM me w/ it if you have it.
User avatar
Yamar
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 15402
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 12:00 am
Location: Ithaca, NY

Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:41 pm

All sales are being handled by the organizer/contact for the series - Beyond the Pale. I'll see if I can't locate that info for them...
Tra la la la la...
User avatar
Yamar
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 15402
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 12:00 am
Location: Ithaca, NY

Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:46 pm

Lifted from a post at BRY...

Posters for the Australian Pearl Jam Tour 2006:
If you want any of these Australian designed Pearl Jam posters
then please contact me on or after the 25th November 2006 as I'm obliged
to wait til then to release them or even to show them. Though of course
anyone going to the gigs will see them. We did 12 different posters.
One seperate design for each show. We used 4 different artists on the
series.
Each poster is printed on 260 gsm heavy paper stock. That's about the same
as 100+ LB paper
in US terms. Please dont bother the artist Joe Whyte any more.
Contact me thru the email address below. I will help you

Thanks for your patience

John Harris
Beyond The Pale Posters
Melbourne Australia.
beyondme@bigpond.net.au
ph: 613 9593 8900
Tra la la la la...
User avatar
sir_smokealot
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 3098
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Manitoba, Canada

Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:50 pm

Yamar wrote:Lifted from a post at BRY...

Posters for the Australian Pearl Jam Tour 2006:
If you want any of these Australian designed Pearl Jam posters
then please contact me on or after the 25th November 2006 as I'm obliged
to wait til then to release them or even to show them. Though of course
anyone going to the gigs will see them. We did 12 different posters.
One seperate design for each show. We used 4 different artists on the
series.
Each poster is printed on 260 gsm heavy paper stock. That's about the same
as 100+ LB paper
in US terms. Please dont bother the artist Joe Whyte any more.
Contact me thru the email address below. I will help you

Thanks for your patience

John Harris
Beyond The Pale Posters
Melbourne Australia.
beyondme@bigpond.net.au
ph: 613 9593 8900

Haha, they probably had no idea what they were dealing with until this first poster got released, and the ton of emails that will/have/would be sent...
User avatar
bostonlou
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 758
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:00 am

Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:56 pm

pjtaper wrote:
bostonlou wrote:i feel like i'm pouring gasoline on myself here but anyway


what's the main differences between litho and silkscreen



feel free to point and laugh :)
I am going to post this on the porch... maybe.

(Pointing and laughing at Lou) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
then i'll report you to the mods like the other whiny bitches on there and you'll be banned

so there

;)
User avatar
Yamar
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 15402
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 12:00 am
Location: Ithaca, NY

Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:56 pm

If they didn't expect it, they were being a bit foolish...
Tra la la la la...
muffinslinger
Art Expert
Posts: 1084
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:00 am
Location: here and there
Contact:

Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:22 pm

joe whyte does have a website- joewhyte.com.au
some of his prints are signed and numbered, some are just signed and i have two that are just numbered. i think i also have one that is not signed or numbered, so i guess it depends. philaarts carries his stuff and i think lonestar
rssesq
Art Expert
Posts: 3344
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Southern CT

Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:24 pm

All I know is from what i can see here. It looks like a great poster and a bit of a change!
User avatar
bostonlou
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 758
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:00 am

Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:37 pm

Yamar wrote:I can agree with that - really like his Radiohead print. Hoping to see a piece or two from Rhys Cooper out of the Aussie set as well.
from what I've heard you will see some Cooper prints.

Joe Whyte, Rhys Cooper, Ken Taylor and Daymon Greulich are the 4 artists who will be part of the 12 poster set


I love Coopers Beastie Boy print... can't wait to see the Pearl Jam
User avatar
MattTheCraw
Art Expert
Posts: 2439
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2003 12:00 am
Location: Melbourne Australia
Contact:

Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:47 am

See my trades - wants etc
User avatar
boatingbenny
Art Expert
Posts: 3388
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:00 am

Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:57 pm

The Pearl Jam Australian Tour posters series 2006.

The SET of TWELVE different posters by 4 different Australian artists.

Joe Whyte. Ken Taylor. Daymon Greulich. Rhys cooper.

Each artists did 3 designs. Poster sizes are approx 70 X 48 cm. Posters are printed on 260 gsm stock.

NOTE: We are only selling full sets.

The Full set of 12 Posters costs ==========USA $ 350.00

Postage Airmail (one week )& packaging === USA $ 30.00

TOTAL=========================USA $ 380.00

Postage to Europe add $ 5.00. Within Australia postage is $ 15.00

PAYPAL is prefered payment. My PAYPAL ID IS

beyondme@bigpond.net.au

Or Credit Card.

Important: Please send me your full Name & Postal Address with your

"PAID" Paypal order.

NO PAYMENTS PENDING Please.

***Orders taken now. BUT posters will NOT be posted to you

till NOV 18th. This way you will neceive them just after 25th November

Which is the legal date I can distribute these posters. 25th Nov is the

last gig of the Aussie tour

Regards

John Harris

Beyond The Pale Posters

25 Carlisle St St Kilda. Melbourne VIC 3182

AUSTRALIA. Ph: 61 3 9593 8900

www.beyondthepale.com.au

Website's getting major overhaul now. Check back on website to view more posters around Late Nov
User avatar
nc
EB Team
Posts: 3931
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:00 am
Location: San Francisco - North Bay, California
Contact:

Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:07 pm

boatingbenny wrote:The Pearl Jam Australian Tour posters series 2006.
The SET of TWELVE different posters by 4 different Australian artists.
Joe Whyte. Ken Taylor. Daymon Greulich. Rhys cooper.
Each artists did 3 designs. Poster sizes are approx 70 X 48 cm. Posters are printed on 260 gsm stock.
NOTE: We are only selling full sets.
The Full set of 12 Posters costs ==========USA $ 350.00
Postage Airmail (one week )& packaging === USA $ 30.00
TOTAL=========================USA $ 380.00
Postage to Europe add $ 5.00. Within Australia postage is $ 15.00
PAYPAL is prefered payment. My PAYPAL ID IS
beyondme@bigpond.net.au
Or Credit Card.
Important: Please send me your full Name & Postal Address with your
"PAID" Paypal order.
NO PAYMENTS PENDING Please.
***Orders taken now. BUT posters will NOT be posted to you
till NOV 18th. This way you will neceive them just after 25th November
Which is the legal date I can distribute these posters. 25th Nov is the
last gig of the Aussie tour

Regards
John Harris
Beyond The Pale Posters
25 Carlisle St St Kilda. Melbourne VIC 318
AUSTRALIA. Ph: 61 3 9593 8900
www.beyondthepale.com.au
Website's getting major overhaul now. Check back on website to view more posters around Late Nov
I wonder how many orders for they'll be getting for these.
Post Reply