Star Wars Set 10 Stout

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
pennytoads
Art Connoisseur

Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:24 pm

my stout non variant star wars 3 prints arrived today, #68, not ap's, take it easy all, doug in ohio
ohnine
Art Connoisseur

Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:27 pm

pennytoads wrote:my stout non variant star wars 3 prints arrived today, #68, not ap's, take it easy all, doug in ohio
ned

signed?
Rebafeind
Art Expert

Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:53 pm

ohnine wrote:
pennytoads wrote:my stout non variant star wars 3 prints arrived today, #68, not ap's, take it easy all, doug in ohio
ned

signed?
THIS is the question
my shipping info says it hasnt even been received yet...just that it was reported to be dropped off

"the waiting is the hardest part"
adamsmasher
Art Expert

Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:00 pm

Rebafeind wrote:
ohnine wrote:
ned

signed?
THIS is the question
my shipping info says it hasnt even been received yet...just that it was reported to be dropped off

my shipping info for stout's signed lottery set says mine are set for delivery today, so i imagine everyone's will arrive soon. i also saw that mondo tweeted that all stout star wars prints were now shipped as of last night.

congrats to all winners, this looks to be the set of a lifetime, can't wait to see these in person. :clap:
Rebafeind
Art Expert

Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:10 pm

adamsmasher wrote:
Rebafeind wrote:
ohnine wrote:
ned

signed?
THIS is the question

my shipping info for stout's signed lottery set says mine are set for delivery today, so i imagine everyone's will arrive soon. i also saw that mondo tweeted that all stout star wars prints were now shipped as of last night.

congrats to all winners, this looks to be the set of a lifetime, can't wait to see these in person. :clap:
Be sure to check back in and let us know if its 770+ (which i am guessing it is)
or 1-80 ( a person can dream)
adamsmasher
Art Expert

Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:35 pm

[/quote]

Be sure to check back in and let us know if its 770+ (which i am guessing it is)
or 1-80 ( a person can dream)[/quote]

i will....looks like they're 1-80 because people are reporting in the 50's and 60's over on the release thread.

Now waiting patiently by my door for them before heading out for some weekend fun!
Rebafeind
Art Expert

Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:46 pm

appears as tho no APs yet

i am guessing the the APs are out of 10 or 12

kinda shocked Tyler was able to keep the first 80 or whatever...usually its the other way around
srdzevon
Art Expert

Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:26 pm

My Mondo reg Star War'es arrived today #599. No variants yet. Maybe Monday. Wonder if i'll get matching numbers on the vars? :lol:
ImageX5 Hodor Image
OneStepAhead
Art Connoisseur

Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:55 pm

Rebafeind wrote:
ohnine wrote:
ned

signed?
THIS is the question

Thats common with tubes, as they usually dont get scanned because the roll on the belts. 9 times out of 10 the tubes I get only get scanned upon delivery.
gonzo303
Art Freak

Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:56 pm

Rebafeind wrote:appears as tho no APs yet

kinda shocked Tyler was able to keep the first 80 or whatever...usually its the other way around
Maybe the APs are going to the people who purchased the prints for charity? 8)
Same fudge, different drop.
ohnine
Art Connoisseur

Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:42 pm

gonzo303 wrote:

thats what im hoping for, or a single digit #...
Rebafeind
Art Expert

Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:44 pm

ohnine wrote:
gonzo303 wrote:

thats what im hoping for, or a single digit #...
ill take either!!

you have to figure he is keeping #1
desch
Art Expert

Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:50 am

gonzo303 wrote:

I know the last charity sale he did, the prints were AP's. I'm hoping this time too. But I'll be satisfied with whatever I get. :pint:
“If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so.”
“The Constitution requires a process other than the criminal justice system to formally accuse a sitting president of wrongdoing.” R. Mueller
RiotAct
EB Team

Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:47 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this set has been on eb's "Hot Today" list for 31 straight days now -- and for most of those, in the top 4. That's gotta be close to some kind of record?
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak

Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:48 pm

RiotAct wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but this set has been on eb's "Hot Today" list for 31 straight days now -- and for most of those, in the top 4. That's gotta be close to some kind of record?
Nope-

OBAMA