Phonograph Skull 05 EMEK

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:58 am

This topic is dedicated to: Phonograph Skull 05 EMEK

pjtaper
Art Freak

Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:58 am

I have an extra, I would like to trade it for pretty much ANY other handbill out there...
let me know.
jojobadass
Art Freak

Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:30 pm

added a pic of a blue version.......could a mod please add another catagory?
pjtaper
Art Freak

Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:26 pm

Guys, this is bigger than most handbills and fricken sweet and I have an extra laying on my shelf... I'm looking to get my hands on a handbill of an expensive EMEK poster that I won't have for a while(ween/flaming lips, pearl jam 96, etc)
If you have some good handbills to trade (EMEKs), shoot me a PM with your list or tell me to look in your for sale/trade...
stoffel
Art Expert

Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:27 am

Last edited by stoffel on Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i apologize to anyone who fought a grizzly bear to make it to a computer. i appreciate the support.
justbehmh
Art Expert

Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:19 pm

picked up the red edition today.
GerryJarcia wrote:oh and coke is only done properly when sniffed of the hardened penis of a homeless man.
aahnutz
EB Team

Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:34 pm

Nice. Please add your pic to the listing. Thanks.
The information contained in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Expressobeans.com (EB) and shall not be held to limit the rights of EB under the Fair Use Doctrine or any other federal, state, or local law which may be applicable.
itsdug
Art Expert

Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:18 am

bone on black pic added
jojobadass
Art Freak

Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:53 am

itsdug wrote:bone on black pic added

while it's the same image, it's much smaller and is listed as a different handbill on EB called 'victrola skull'.

it is an older handbill that pre-dates the phonograph skull handbill.......at least the silver version. However, I think the bone version was printed more recently.
For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

and for everything else under the sun; including fine art, art prints, toys and other junk....be sure to check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosfineart.com
itsdug
Art Expert

Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:58 pm

thanks jojo
edgar
Art Expert

Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:12 pm

how come the velvet version x/3 didn't get added (its auction get charted) the week that both it and the p'rooster x/3 came to light? anyone?

Grateful69Phish wrote:anybody this stupid doesn't become naturally intelligent!
aahnutz
EB Team

Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:59 pm

edgar wrote:how come the velvet version x/3 didn't get added (its auction get charted) the week that both it and the p'rooster x/3 came to light? anyone?
What are you talking about? :? Are you saying there's a velvet version? If you have a pic, could you add it please? You know, Edgar, anyone can add auctions. Guess it's too late now though.
The information contained in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Expressobeans.com (EB) and shall not be held to limit the rights of EB under the Fair Use Doctrine or any other federal, state, or local law which may be applicable.
edgar
Art Expert

Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:17 pm

aahnutz wrote:
edgar wrote:how come the velvet version x/3 didn't get added (its auction get charted) the week that both it and the p'rooster x/3 came to light? anyone?
What are you talking about? :? Are you saying there's a velvet version? If you have a pic, could you add it please? You know, Edgar, anyone can add auctions. Guess it's too late now though.
yes, there is a velvet version.
only 3 exist...it sold the same week as the p'rooster (whoa is there an echo in here?) for pennies more/less than the p'rooster. i don't presently have a pic of it, sorry.

i was the losing bidder in both auctions @ right around $399 if i recall correctly. ironically, the winning bidder just agreed to pass the phono skull along to me, so i -will- be able to add a photo sometime soon.

and you know, Lorraine, my 1500+ eb points are a good indication that I'm well aware of how to add an auction, thanks. maybe you could direct the attitude toward the person who added the p'rooster and not the phono skull to the db back then... guess its too late now though.
Grateful69Phish wrote:anybody this stupid doesn't become naturally intelligent!
DeltaSigChi4
Flipper

Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:20 pm

Less sass, Edgar. Please.

E
aahnutz
EB Team

Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:33 pm

I just don't understand why you didn't let us know about it at the time Edgar. Some one would have gladly added it for you. Just doesn't make sense to ask the question now.
I added the velvet edition. If you have any other details to add, please let us know. Thanks.