Pearl Jam Bridge School 10 Klausen

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
(ok)
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 135
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:14 am

Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:54 pm

Great job Bk as usual. And yes, I do hope that Ed signed the print. The lettering is fantastic. Thanks for being my favorite poster artist.
demetrios
Art Expert
Posts: 1045
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 12:00 am

Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:55 pm

(ok) wrote:Great job Bk as usual. And yes, I do hope that Ed signed the print. The lettering is fantastic. Thanks for being my favorite poster artist.
+1 :D
cbattag1
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:00 am

Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:15 pm

Got my 10c version in the mail today. I actually like this a lot in person.
southerngarden
Art Expert
Posts: 4461
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:43 pm
Location: Miami & The FL Keys

Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:16 am

email from brad says that the APs are indeed SIGNED BY ED! :clap: :clap: :clap:
twilight77
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 996
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Underneath the waves

Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:00 am

southerngarden wrote:email from brad says that the APs are indeed SIGNED BY ED! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Nice random e-mail to get, huh?
hirschy75 wrote:And twilight you can kiss my ass.
User avatar
gospar
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 374
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:00 am

Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:34 am

Now I can't wait to get this copy, I got 10c version but I didn't want to risk and lose opportunity to have second poster signed by ED
:drool: :rock: :rockin:
User avatar
jlabbate
Art Freak
Posts: 15992
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:44 pm
Location: The BIG Apple
Contact:

Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:22 am

twilight77 wrote:
southerngarden wrote:email from brad says that the APs are indeed SIGNED BY ED! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Nice random e-mail to get, huh?
Hell yeah!! :clap:
Just woke up and read the email
What a way to begin the day
I was wondering when we would hear from Brad about whether Ed signed them or not
And when they would be shipped out... 2 birds killed with one stone
Last edited by jlabbate on Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
igotid
Art Expert
Posts: 1226
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:00 am

Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:05 pm

gospar wrote:Now I can't wait to get this copy, I got 10c version but I didn't want to risk and lose opportunity to have second poster signed by ED
:drool: :rock: :rockin:
now I'm debating if I need to keep 2 signed by Ed or not
User avatar
Kdh12
Art Freak
Posts: 10803
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Here

Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:20 pm

doh I knew I should have bought this fugly thing
mmmm Beer :pint:
southerngarden
Art Expert
Posts: 4461
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:43 pm
Location: Miami & The FL Keys

Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:07 pm

it would be retarded if this WASNT signed by ED...hes one of the artists...artists should sign their work...cant wait for this to arrive...also cant wait to see what these A/Ps do on ebay...$1000?
User avatar
But-we-unleashed-a-lion
Art Expert
Posts: 3677
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Portugal

Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:11 pm

Feeling really bad for missing this :(
Congratulations to all who got one
It's a treasure
User avatar
virtualmert
Art Expert
Posts: 4097
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:19 am
Location: Pennsylvania, USA.
Contact:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:22 pm

Kdh12 wrote:doh I knew I should have bought this fugly thing
:cautiously removes pants:
User avatar
timc
Art Expert
Posts: 4373
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:10 am
Location: Hawaii

Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:55 pm

southerngarden wrote:it would be retarded if this WASNT signed by ED...hes one of the artists...artists should sign their work...cant wait for this to arrive...also cant wait to see what these A/Ps do on ebay...$1000?
Glad you got one, will be easy to sell and buy an ISO :D I wouldn't keep it not digging the design.
The smallest oceans still get BIG BIG waves

"Dogs can find pot and bombs maybe it can find water!" :)
southerngarden
Art Expert
Posts: 4461
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:43 pm
Location: Miami & The FL Keys

Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:19 pm

i really dont hate it that much...i like it a shitload better than the Vedder Chicago signed print...i may keep this once i see it....i think id really love it if it was a female form instead of male.
User avatar
timc
Art Expert
Posts: 4373
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:10 am
Location: Hawaii

Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:35 pm

southerngarden wrote:i really dont hate it that much...i like it a shitload better than the Vedder Chicago signed print...i may keep this once i see it....i think id really love it if it was a female form instead of male.
Agree with your above post.. I traded the WSP print I got from you for a print for my son. :D
The smallest oceans still get BIG BIG waves

"Dogs can find pot and bombs maybe it can find water!" :)
Post Reply