Pearl Jam Bridge School 10 Klausen

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
southerngarden
Art Expert
Posts: 4461
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:43 pm
Location: Miami & The FL Keys

Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:09 am

to late, bought it...
User avatar
timc
Art Expert
Posts: 4373
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:10 am
Location: Hawaii

Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:42 am

I passed on this one...not digging eddies lettering same as the solo shows... BK did a great job on the image the lettering killed it for me.
The smallest oceans still get BIG BIG waves

"Dogs can find pot and bombs maybe it can find water!" :)
hawk123
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 269
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:41 pm

Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:30 am

southerngarden wrote:anyone notice that when you click on the link of the poster in your artillery cart a large "MAYBE:!" pops up...a response to the billion emails asking if its signed byt Ed...he didnt get one from me...
It looks like it does this for every print. I added the AIC print to my cart and clicked it, same thing "MAYBE:!"
User avatar
arq
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:29 pm
Location: Miami, Fl

Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:33 pm

Well "maybe" it will have to do it for me, I'm not a fan of the colors but I really dig the lettering :groucho:
hawk123
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 269
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:41 pm

Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:10 pm

arq wrote:Well "maybe" it will have to do it for me, I'm not a fan of the colors but I really dig the lettering :groucho:
The lettering is great. The one thing I don't like about the print is the red part. The blue would have looked great against the black.
User avatar
Kdh12
Art Freak
Posts: 10800
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Here

Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:43 pm

timc wrote:I passed on this one...not digging eddies lettering same as the solo shows... BK did a great job on the image the lettering killed it for me.
what you don't like pearl jams ;)
mmmm Beer :pint:
User avatar
thebends9
Art Expert
Posts: 8835
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:00 am

Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:48 pm

Couldnt agree more
southerngarden
Art Expert
Posts: 4461
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:43 pm
Location: Miami & The FL Keys

Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:25 pm

hawk123 wrote:
southerngarden wrote:anyone notice that when you click on the link of the poster in your artillery cart a large "MAYBE:!" pops up...a response to the billion emails asking if its signed byt Ed...he didnt get one from me...
It looks like it does this for every print. I added the AIC print to my cart and clicked it, same thing "MAYBE:!"
you are correct....wonder what that means....

if it shows up signed by ed i will be happy...i like the lettering, the image is so so...is this tha only PEARL JAM poster that ed has contributed to? the other one he signed being an EV solo poster....
User avatar
krisjay
Art Expert
Posts: 2189
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:47 pm

Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:36 pm

I'm thinking this maybe is going to be a yes when all is said and done, could be wrong though.
Burn, baby, burn!!!!
southerngarden
Art Expert
Posts: 4461
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:43 pm
Location: Miami & The FL Keys

Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:38 pm

im thinking yes too, i mean he did the lettering, he should of signed the print...pretty simple really.

i went back and re-read the chicago EV thread and its pretty funny how agro people were at claiming that there was no way ed would have signed it...then, bam, it shows up signed on people's doorsteps and the value goes through the roof...flippers paradise!
User avatar
But-we-unleashed-a-lion
Art Expert
Posts: 3677
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Portugal

Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:40 pm

That maybe is there since artillery is up (07/07/07)
Everytime you try to reach a page that doesn't exist that"MAYBE:!" appears
southerngarden
Art Expert
Posts: 4461
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:43 pm
Location: Miami & The FL Keys

Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:46 pm

But-we-unleashed-a-lion wrote:That maybe is there since artillery is up (07/07/07)
Everytime you try to reach a page that doesn't exist that"MAYBE:!" appears
:oops:

can we get an A/P edition added please?
User avatar
sasquatch
Art Expert
Posts: 3975
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:00 am

Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:07 pm

southerngarden wrote:i think this is a lot better looking that that chicago print that Ed signed a while back...and people freaked on that one!
+1
User avatar
timc
Art Expert
Posts: 4373
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:10 am
Location: Hawaii

Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:51 pm

Kdh12 wrote:
timc wrote:I passed on this one...not digging eddies lettering same as the solo shows... BK did a great job on the image the lettering killed it for me.
what you don't like pearl jams ;)
can't stand them :wink:
The smallest oceans still get BIG BIG waves

"Dogs can find pot and bombs maybe it can find water!" :)
User avatar
sasquatch
Art Expert
Posts: 3975
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:00 am

Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:23 pm

If you've been to a Bridge School show, the art makes a lot of sense. Well done, Brad. Very poetic.
Post Reply