TRPS SF 10 Sperry

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
timc
Art Expert

Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:38 pm

kj1nyr wrote:tranito, I don't know whether to just envy you outright or hate you to the pit of my soul. ;)
Either way, spectacular pics of a spectacular print. kudos.
Ya very nice looking pic thanks for the pics!!!
Everything woke turns to fudge.
America First.
https://lowfshop.com/
tranito
Art Expert

Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:44 pm

Thanks all! Happy to share and to see people digging them. :)
Kramerica wrote:There are a ton of really nice people who come across as complete dickheads on EB.
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:55 pm

I love those pics too... thanx!
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
gonzo303
Art Freak

Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:02 pm

That gold is LOVELY! I'd love to have one to go with my Dylan! Congrats Tranito!
Same fudge, different drop.
tranito
Art Expert

Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:21 pm

I knew it really impressed me, but I realized how important the impression was on my brain when I went to sleep and closed my eyes.. I was still seeing the chick with the blue and red flashing and interchanging their position.. I can recall something like that after playing the same video game non-stop for a while before going to bed.. I don't know if that ever happened to anyone else. :) Definitly, I think I fixed her for too long. :lol:
Kramerica wrote:There are a ton of really nice people who come across as complete dickheads on EB.
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:47 am

My goody tube just arrived from TRPS... the Sperry TRPS membership 2nd chance deal. Thanks to Marty and the gang for doing me right. Shipped in a 5" diameter heavy-duty tube with the Kelley t-shirt, stickers, member badge, 3 extra lithos (a Spusta, a Hunter and I've got to figure out what the 3rd is.

I didn't realize from the jpg's that the red & blue of the chick are flat colors. This makes the poster pop in a wild way.

I guess you'd say I'm a happy cat :D
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
GR8Dane
Art Expert

Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:09 am

Rick_a_c wrote:My goody tube just arrived from TRPS... the Sperry TRPS membership 2nd chance deal. Thanks to Marty and the gang for doing me right. Shipped in a 5" diameter heavy-duty tube with the Kelley t-shirt, stickers, member badge, 3 extra lithos (a Spusta, a Hunter and I've got to figure out what the 3rd is.

I didn't realize from the jpg's that the red & blue of the chick are flat colors. This makes the poster pop in a wild way.

I second this emotion. Same boat. Great stuff! :notworthy:
billthebassist
Art Expert

Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:16 am

the gold pics are beautiful! whether gold or white paper behind it, this image resonates in so many ways. :notworthy:
dougr
Site Admin

Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:36 am

the TRPS wallpaper is such a sweet subtle touch! 8)
The information contained in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Expressobeans.com (EB) and shall not be held to limit the rights of EB under the Fair Use Doctrine or any other federal, state, or local law which may be applicable.
jlabbate
Art Freak

Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:11 am

GR8Dane wrote:
Rick_a_c wrote:My goody tube just arrived from TRPS... the Sperry TRPS membership 2nd chance deal. Thanks to Marty and the gang for doing me right. Shipped in a 5" diameter heavy-duty tube with the Kelley t-shirt, stickers, member badge, 3 extra lithos (a Spusta, a Hunter and I've got to figure out what the 3rd is.

I second this emotion. Same boat. Great stuff! :notworthy:
3rd time's the charm..awesome poster in person..thanks to Marty and the crew for hooking up us EB'ers :clap:
kj1nyr
Art Expert

Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:41 pm

ditto on the big ass tube of sweetness here in AZ. This print is gorgeous in pics but beyond description in person. Definite AOTY in my book.

Thanks to Chuck and Marty and the TRPS peeps!
tranito
Art Expert

Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:46 pm

dougr wrote:the TRPS wallpaper is such a sweet subtle touch! 8)
Does the wallpaper say TRPS? I think Chuck mentionned this, but I'm still not seeing it.. anyone can help my poor untrained eye?

**From Chuck : ''See how many times you can find the word “TRiPS” in my design.''

I don't think it has been discussed.. I bet I'm not the only one not seeing it..
phishstix101
Art Expert

Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:21 pm

Check out the print on Chucks site.
tranito
Art Expert

Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:26 pm

I've looked at it enough now to know I'm not seeing anything in that background. Help me out!
phishstix101
Art Expert

Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:51 pm

tranito wrote:I've looked at it enough now to know I'm not seeing anything in that background. Help me out!
photo.JPG
sperry.JPG