Screens 'n' Spokes 10 Ryan / McCarthy

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
samverrill
Art Expert

Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:37 am

morecoffee wrote:It really looks great. The number is written at the bottom center and both artists signed at the left corner. I got number 13/50.
The cover sheet on the posters looked like it could have been the top screen of the poster. It was all black on white paper with just the front trees and the animals. It looked cool. If he saved it, I think Sam should auction that off to help earn a little extra money.
reduced.jpg
Thanks Lew, it was great to see you again on Saturday. I have saved the packaging although it's gotten a little beat up. We'll see what we do with it in the future.
Great art for an important cause: http://screensnspokes.org
Jonathanb
Art Connoisseur

Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:02 pm

Sent an email to purchase. I suppose we will be getting either instructions to finalize payment or a rejection letter.

Anyone receive anything yet?
twiztid_nl
Art Connoisseur

Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:07 pm

Completely forgot.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tetra Hydro Cannabinol
clandestinex
Art Expert

Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:10 pm

Jonathanb wrote:Sent an email to purchase. I suppose we will be getting either instructions to finalize payment or a rejection letter.

Anyone receive anything yet?
Yea I'm wondering the same thing. I pressed send literally the second it turned 12:00 and still haven't heard anything.
On every street in every city, there's a nobody who dreams of being a somebody.
samverrill
Art Expert

Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:35 pm

Just an FYI - We got a lot of emails, and I'm going to be swamped the rest of the day. We will respond to absolutely everyone, but expect to not hear from us until this evening.

I should add that I believe we are sold out, I will operate a wait list in case some people flake out.

Thanks everyone for the interest, the response has been absolutely awesome.
JAWilmesJr
Art Expert

Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:30 pm

I sent in an email from a different email that isn't where I get my mailing list stuff, hopefully that didn't mess up my chances. Fingers crossed.
Goonies never say die!
fluffhead13
Art Expert

Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:44 pm

congrats on those who end up scoring. i never ended up sending am email. doooh!!
Jonathanb
Art Connoisseur

Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:33 pm

samverrill wrote:Just an FYI - We got a lot of emails, and I'm going to be swamped the rest of the day. We will respond to absolutely everyone, but expect to not hear from us until this evening.

I should add that I believe we are sold out, I will operate a wait list in case some people flake out.

Thanks everyone for the interest, the response has been absolutely awesome.
Thanks Sam,

I appreciate you letting us know. Hopefully I will fit into the purchase category!!
sidewaysscott
Art God

Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:33 pm

twiztid_nl wrote:Completely forgot.
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
Kdh12
Art Freak

Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:11 pm

sidewaysscott wrote:
twiztid_nl wrote:Completely forgot.
mmmm Beer :pint:
Raztus
Art Connoisseur

Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:45 am

pulled the trigger on this one, but am thinking it might be better without the text.
YellowBedwetter
Art Expert

Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:06 am

i just pulled the trigger too but i kinda disagree...i think it serves a purpose with a text b/c it reminds you of the organization, the cause, and your donation - all good things - without it it's just a rare collab which is still awesome in its own right
tailsandfeathers
Art Connoisseur

Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:13 am

offer off the table for now
samverrill
Art Expert

Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:12 am

YellowBedwetter wrote:i just pulled the trigger too but i kinda disagree...i think it serves a purpose with a text b/c it reminds you of the organization, the cause, and your donation - all good things - without it it's just a rare collab which is still awesome in its own right
:clap:
coleslaw
Art Expert

Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:10 pm

Have many ppl received this yet?
Just curious, still waiting patiently here in ohio

Anyone who received this want to post detail pix? tia-d
“But as Garcia said, you know, the '60s ain't over till the fat lady gets high. And that means that whatever it takes to get you high: sometimes grief, sometimes it's prayer, fasting. I prefer a joint.”-Ken Kesey