Arcade Fire North American Tour 10 Burlesque

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:05 am

Evolution
Art Connoisseur

Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:08 am

Only 125 of these? Really? Were they even available at the shows? I'm still bummed there was no Arcade Fire-specific poster at Lollapalooza, but I'd love to grab one of these. Anybody have more info?
marcabrunswick
Art Connoisseur

Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:57 pm

Def best of the tour so far. Another winner for AF & Wes
cerebus
Art Expert

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:09 pm

Evolution wrote:Only 125 of these? Really? Were they even available at the shows? I'm still bummed there was no Arcade Fire-specific poster at Lollapalooza, but I'd love to grab one of these. Anybody have more info?
125 at each of the five venues I think. The Boston one was definitely there.
Evolution
Art Connoisseur

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:12 pm

cerebus wrote:
Evolution wrote:Only 125 of these? Really? Were they even available at the shows? I'm still bummed there was no Arcade Fire-specific poster at Lollapalooza, but I'd love to grab one of these. Anybody have more info?
125 at each of the five venues I think. The Boston one was definitely there.
Thanks. I didn't realize til after my post that the individual dates were highlighted, so I figured it was 125 at each show. I doubt there are any leftovers, but I'd really love to pick this up if anybody comes across one. I'll def be keeping an eye on Burlesque and the AF store. I'm a big fan of this one.
sasquatch
Art Expert

Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:44 pm

Up at Burlesque. Bought the set.
bigB_3
Art Connoisseur

Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:12 pm

The Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre poster (8/11/2010) is numbered out of 170.
Last edited by bigB_3 on Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BWarn
Art Connoisseur

Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:56 pm

The edition labeled Columbia, MD edition should be Washington, DC. Merriweather Post Pavilion is in Columbia, but the poster says Washington, DC and Burlesque refers to it as the Washington, DC date. Can someone change this?
dougr
Site Admin

Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:58 pm

BWarn wrote:The edition labeled Columbia, MD edition should be Washington, DC. Merriweather Post Pavilion is in Columbia, but the poster says Washington, DC and Burlesque refers to it as the Washington, DC date. Can someone change this?
EB lists the venue by the actual location thereof. i added Washington DC as a keyword so this one will show up in a search.
The information contained in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Expressobeans.com (EB) and shall not be held to limit the rights of EB under the Fair Use Doctrine or any other federal, state, or local law which may be applicable.
bigB_3
Art Connoisseur

Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:25 pm

dougr wrote:
BWarn wrote:The edition labeled Columbia, MD edition should be Washington, DC. Merriweather Post Pavilion is in Columbia, but the poster says Washington, DC and Burlesque refers to it as the Washington, DC date. Can someone change this?
EB lists the venue by the actual location thereof. i added Washington DC as a keyword so this one will show up in a search.
The Atlanta (Alpharetta) Edition needs to be merged with this one.

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/124983
BWarn
Art Connoisseur

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:01 pm

dougr wrote:
That makes sense, but I'm talking about the drop down menu on the upper right where you choose between editions. It seems that either it should be listed as "Washington, DC Edition" or the Atlanta Edition should be changed to Alpharetta and not Atlanta. These in inconsistencies make it very hard to search EB sometimes.
automator
Nobody

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:57 pm

New image Arcade Fire North American Tour

dougr
Site Admin

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:58 pm

bigB_3 wrote:
dougr wrote:
The Atlanta (Alpharetta) Edition needs to be merged with this one.

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/124983
merged, thanks
The information contained in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Expressobeans.com (EB) and shall not be held to limit the rights of EB under the Fair Use Doctrine or any other federal, state, or local law which may be applicable.
marcabrunswick
Art Connoisseur

Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:24 pm

I received mine yesterday. The run on these appear much lower than already listed on EBeans...

Boston has a run of 33
Philly has a run of 33
DC has a run of 44
Nashville has a run of 30
Atlanta has a run of 50

Unless there was an artist run vs. show run? Does Burlesque do that?
Evolution
Art Connoisseur

Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:14 pm

Yeah, must have been an artist run. Which one do you like best in person? I'm definitely framing one of these. I only picked up Boston, but I may prefer Philly or Nashville. Decisions decisions... Is Atlanta as ugly in person as it looks in the pics? :lol: