Dark Wave 10 Fairey

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
Mention
Art Connoisseur

Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:43 pm

comountaingolf wrote:Nice process pics and couldn't help but noticed the framed up Applause... wonder what Shep's Banksy collection looks like :drool:
That Applause is at Modern Multiples, but from the Pics I've seen Shep has a lot of Banksy originals up around the studio.
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Albert Einstein
jwilliams73
Art Enthusiast

Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:45 pm

Picked this up at the gallery for cheaper, a lot cheaper. Coronel West was cheaper too. Sorry to those who don't live in Cali. Oh and by the way, The bigger it is, the better it looks. It almost messes with your balance because of the close detail in the bottom of the print. They had less than 20 left when I bought mine so that means that they probably only sold a few online and although I don't own the smaller version, after seeing the original at the gallery, it was a no brainer.
automator
Nobody

Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:07 pm

New image Dark Wave 10 Fairey - HPM

automator
Nobody

Tue May 02, 2017 8:17 pm

New image 2017 Offset