Rushmore 10 Slater

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
User avatar
JAWilmesJr
Art Expert
Posts: 1850
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:55 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:14 pm

dylansdad wrote:Anybody know the edition size on this? The site doesn't list one.
They aren't signed or numbered, so no idea. I don't see it being an open edition though.
Goonies never say die!
kdrock00
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 107
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:44 pm

Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:23 pm

JAWilmesJr wrote:
dylansdad wrote:Anybody know the edition size on this? The site doesn't list one.
They aren't signed or numbered, so no idea. I don't see it being an open edition though.
These ARE signed and numbered.
User avatar
MillerTime04
Art Expert
Posts: 2701
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:25 pm

Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:47 pm

where are you getting your info from
Art comes alive in the arguments you have about it
User avatar
JAWilmesJr
Art Expert
Posts: 1850
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:55 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:48 pm

kdrock00 wrote:
JAWilmesJr wrote:
dylansdad wrote:Anybody know the edition size on this? The site doesn't list one.
They aren't signed or numbered, so no idea. I don't see it being an open edition though.
These ARE signed and numbered.
I didn't see a number or a signature on the one I brought home with me last night? Perhaps I missed it. Where is yours signed and numbered?
Goonies never say die!
User avatar
dylansdad
Art Expert
Posts: 7043
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 11:21 am

Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:14 pm

It seems like it would be a little weird not to at least number them. How many did they make?
User avatar
s_k_y
Art Expert
Posts: 2838
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 12:00 am

Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:29 pm

Did this sell out at the opening?
Browse my collection: http://www.lifeonwalls.net/store
User avatar
PorkBelly
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 880
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 7:34 pm

Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:30 pm

s_k_y wrote:Did this sell out at the opening?
Got one online but they appear to be gone now.
kdrock00
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 107
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:44 pm

Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:15 pm

JAWilmesJr wrote:
kdrock00 wrote:
JAWilmesJr wrote:
dylansdad wrote:Anybody know the edition size on this? The site doesn't list one.
They aren't signed or numbered, so no idea. I don't see it being an open edition though.
These ARE signed and numbered.
I didn't see a number or a signature on the one I brought home with me last night? Perhaps I missed it. Where is yours signed and numbered?
I just ordered mine online, but I was also questioning the edition size and signature so I called and was told they were signed and numbered.
User avatar
JAWilmesJr
Art Expert
Posts: 1850
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:55 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:49 pm

kdrock00 wrote: I just ordered mine online, but I was also questioning the edition size and signature so I called and was told they were signed and numbered.
I'm really confused now. You had me worried so I called as well, and they told me they weren't signed/numbered? I triple checked mine and nothing on mine. Maybe you got the one lucky one that is signed/numbered. You'll have to let us know when you get it.
Goonies never say die!
kdrock00
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 107
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:44 pm

Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:03 pm

JAWilmesJr wrote:
kdrock00 wrote: I just ordered mine online, but I was also questioning the edition size and signature so I called and was told they were signed and numbered.
I'm really confused now. You had me worried so I called as well, and they told me they weren't signed/numbered? I triple checked mine and nothing on mine. Maybe you got the one lucky one that is signed/numbered. You'll have to let us know when you get it.
No, I was probably just lied to. I indicated that I wanted to cancel that part of my order if it wasn't S/N. I was then assured it was. :hanging:
automator
Nobody
Posts: 129983
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:12 pm

New image Rushmore 10 Slater


Image
automator
Nobody
Posts: 129983
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:13 pm

New image Rushmore 10 Slater
Murray Detail

Image
automator
Nobody
Posts: 129983
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:00 am

Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:15 pm

New image Rushmore 10 Slater
Punctuality Award

Image
User avatar
dylansdad
Art Expert
Posts: 7043
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 11:21 am

Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:57 pm

Evidence and experience suggest that this is not an open edition, but in hand reports/pictures, phone conversations with the staff, and absent details on the product page have caused confusion.

So as far as we can tell, this is a sold out limited edition run of an unknown quantity of unsigned and unnumbered prints, right?
User avatar
Darkknight37
Art Expert
Posts: 7858
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:39 am
Location: Chicago, IL

Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:06 pm

I'm just going to go ahead and number mine 1/Infinity.
Post Reply