Metropolis 10 O'Daniel

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:05 pm

This topic is dedicated to: Metropolis 10 O'Daniel

ricv64
Art Expert

Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:05 pm

GREAT !
shoot , move and communicate - 125th SIG BN saying

Leokani Okauwila
automator
Nobody

Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:14 pm

New image Metropolis 10 O'Daniel

automator
Nobody

Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:17 pm

New image Metropolis 10 O'Daniel Close Up

KNEEL13
EB Team

Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:24 pm

The poster looks even better in the new photos. I love it. I was going to buy it but it's sold out now. Serves me right for waiting. :evil:
itsdug
Art Expert

Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:32 am

Very cool!
no comment ®
muffinslinger
Art Expert

Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:57 am

awesome sauce.
i'm contemplating thinking about thinkin'
suchanoo
Art Expert

Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:22 am

This print is top of my ISO. I think it's gonna be a bugger to track down a copy.
If anyone has a copy for sale, or knows where there might be one, please PM!
UK Member? Reclaim some VAT... http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... =8&t=85994
shut your mouth and open your mind
rubberneck
Art God

Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:48 pm

I put mine in for framing 2 weeks ago, wooden frame with a gold inlay.

I just went to pick this up and they had scratched the UV glass in a corner so now i gotta wait another few weeks for its replacement. :(
What annoys me is when they wait for you to pick up on the flaw and then agree that it needs to be replaced.
Deliver a quality product first time round and go ahead and fix it, if needs be...!

It looks fantastic though, the different shades of gold show up well, once its flattened & framed. :clap:
I'll post a few pics when I finally get it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
suchanoo
Art Expert

Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:59 pm

rubberneck wrote:I put mine in for framing 2 weeks ago, wooden frame with a gold inlay.

I just went to pick this up and they had scratched the UV glass in a corner so now i gotta wait another few weeks for its replacement. :(
What annoys me is when they wait for you to pick up on the flaw and then agree that it needs to be replaced.
Deliver a quality product first time round and go ahead and fix it, if needs be...!

It looks fantastic though, the different shades of gold show up well, once its flattened & framed. :clap:
I have just managed to track down a copy (with the help of a fellow Ebeaner), paid a tidy sum for it, but what the heck!
I'll look forward to seeing the framed pics, so I can get some ideas myself!
:clap:
UK Member? Reclaim some VAT... http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... =8&t=85994
rubberneck
Art God

Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:47 pm

suchanoo wrote:
rubberneck wrote:I put mine in for framing 2 weeks ago, wooden frame with a gold inlay.

I have just managed to track down a copy (with the help of a fellow Ebeaner), paid a tidy sum for it, but what the heck!
Decided to frame without a mat as its a large-ish print and the gold framing of the print and frame is sufficient, too busy with another border...i think...
Heres hoping for a quick replacement of glass..

I can't understand why there is such low availability of this print specifically... I actually see only one UK website actually selling a print and thats for 100 pounds! :shock:

Hope you got it for less...

suchanoo
Art Expert

Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:36 pm

rubberneck wrote:
suchanoo wrote:

Decided to frame without a mat as its a large-ish print and the gold framing of the print and frame is sufficient, too busy with another border...i think...
Heres hoping for a quick replacement of glass..

I can't understand why there is such low availability of this print specifically... I actually see only one UK website actually selling a print and thats for 100 pounds! :shock:

Hope you got it for less...
That UK seller now has one less copy

I couldn't help myself...I just saw that gold and...click...abracadabra, the internet transformed a hundred small pieces of ink & paper into one big piece of ink and paper.
suchanoo
Art Expert

Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:26 pm

RGG has now put this up to 125GBP
rubberneck
Art God

Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:55 pm

Added my frame job to the main pics....

Mods, if it should go elesewhere let me know and/or please move it. I'm still a bit green on these pic uploads and correct file locations.

Hope you like it... :D I do!

automator
Nobody

Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:08 am

New image Metropolis 10 O'Daniel
Metropolis Framed