Icarus 10 Eelus

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
s_k_y
Art Expert

Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:05 pm

Yellow > gold.

Last I checked the sun wasn't gold. ;-)
db23
Art Expert

Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:36 pm

sundowner wrote:
db23 wrote:no, that person says "i think i got a gold." that is not a credible source. that's an attention seeking whore. you think? you'd know! everyone else on the banksy forum says they never saw a button. that said, they did say what i noticed as well... the gold was sold out before the regular version was even available. after gold was sold out i clicked on the regular and it still said COMING SOON.
Actually I did manage to cart a Gold and calling someone you've never met "an attention seeking whore" makes you a real class act. What gives you the right to be any more deserving of a print than the next person? In this game it's fastest fingers first. Why don't you go back to your room and cry into your pillow some more?

Oh, and I'll be sure to post some pictures when it arrives just for you! :D
hey there! welcome to EB sweetheart. sad that you've already been proven to be a liar but feel free to keep spewing. go back and read through the thread before you post next time. gold wasn't available to the public but we love having you here.
morrow95
Art Enthusiast

Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:51 pm

Whether it was offered or it wasn't... its over... forget about it... there was one gold that was put online today from a cancellation, but you needed to see the right thing at the right time to have a chance and that was only 15 minutes if I remember...

So anyways, sundowner, do you want to trade your gold for a regular and some cash? hahaha
ottomatik71
Art Expert

Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:11 pm

Sundowners- I call your bluff and raise you 50!
sundowner
Art Enthusiast

Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:12 pm

db23 wrote:
sundowner wrote:
db23 wrote:no, that person says "i think i got a gold." that is not a credible source. that's an attention seeking whore. you think? you'd know! everyone else on the banksy forum says they never saw a button. that said, they did say what i noticed as well... the gold was sold out before the regular version was even available. after gold was sold out i clicked on the regular and it still said COMING SOON.
Actually I did manage to cart a Gold and calling someone you've never met "an attention seeking whore" makes you a real class act. What gives you the right to be any more deserving of a print than the next person? In this game it's fastest fingers first. Why don't you go back to your room and cry into your pillow some more?

Oh, and I'll be sure to post some pictures when it arrives just for you! :D
hey there! welcome to EB sweetheart. sad that you've already been proven to be a liar but feel free to keep spewing. go back and read through the thread before you post next time. gold wasn't available to the public but we love having you here.
Come on buddy it's Christmas - don't be bitter! :P
Eelus Gold Icarus for sale....PM me if interested.
clem99
EB Team

Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:37 pm

s_k_y wrote:Yellow > gold.

last i checked the human kind didn't have wings either, arts all subjective
art is the only justification for pain :)
ottomatik71
Art Expert

Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:54 pm

clem99 wrote:

Uh- do you know the story of the Greek god Icarus?
CPO
Art Connoisseur

Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:36 pm

ottomatik71 wrote:
clem99 wrote:

Uh- do you know the story of the Greek god Icarus?

looks like you don't either... Icarus was not a Greek god ;)
ottomatik71
Art Expert

Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:54 pm

Whatever CPO, it's Xmas eve and I've had many glasses of red wine. No need to be a bitch.
Not a God, but from the mythology....
In Greek mythology, Icarus (the Latin spelling, conventionally adopted in English; Greek: Ἴκαρος, Íkaros, Etruscan: Vikare[1]) is the son of the master craftsman Daedalus. The main story told about Icarus is his attempt to escape from Crete by means of wings that his father constructed from feathers and wax. He ignored instructions not to fly too close to the sun, and the melting wax caused him to fall to his death. The myth shares thematic similarities with that of Phaëton, and is often depicted in art.
CPO
Art Connoisseur

Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:02 am

ottomatik71 wrote:Whatever CPO, it's Xmas eve and I've had many glasses of red wine. No need to be a bitch.
Not a God, but from the mythology....
In Greek mythology, Icarus (the Latin spelling, conventionally adopted in English; Greek: Ἴκαρος, Íkaros, Etruscan: Vikare[1]) is the son of the master craftsman Daedalus. The main story told about Icarus is his attempt to escape from Crete by means of wings that his father constructed from feathers and wax. He ignored instructions not to fly too close to the sun, and the melting wax caused him to fall to his death. The myth shares thematic similarities with that of Phaëton, and is often depicted in art.

Nice, Merry Christmas! but I was winking, that means kidding with you, so relax brah! who's the bitch now? pick up a damn book and learn something instead of copying from wikipedia ;)
ottomatik71
Art Expert

Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:09 am

:wink: fukk u :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
how is that for Christmas cheer?
So you didn't want to work out a deal for my Insect Star Eyes, u cheap bastard, get over it..... :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
CPO
Art Connoisseur

Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:13 am

ottomatik71 wrote::wink: fukk u :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
how is that for Christmas cheer?
So you didn't want to work out a deal for my Insect Star Eyes, u cheap bastard, get over it..... :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Insect Star eyes? What the hell is that, and when did you offer me it (and for what?) I think you've been hitting that Christmas wine a little too much!
cadeallaw
Art Expert

Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:58 am

CPO wrote: I think you've been hitting that Christmas wine a little too much!
eggnog?
jojobadass
Art God

Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:56 pm

is it after noon yet?
For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

For other art crap....be sure to check out: http://www.jojosfineart.com

And for the kinkiest records in the world......check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosrecords.com
CPO
Art Connoisseur

Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:50 pm

jojobadass wrote:is it after noon yet?

not in Japan...