Andrew Bird Fall 2006 Tour Burlesque/Horkey

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
mistersmith
Art Freak

Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:11 pm

igottheworms wrote:Anyone have pictures of this framed? Any info would be appreciated.
About a year or so ago a girl I know, a good friend, her apartment building burned down and she lost everything, including about 6 pet rats. She had just got the poster bug from me, so I posted on [another site] looking for help, specifically looking for a beat-up one of these that I could frame for her on the cheap, since she's a Horkey fan AND a big Andrew Bird fan.

Well, word got out [thanks to a really awesome animal-loving poster artist in Chicago] and Andrew Bird sent her one from his personal stash, autographed to her.

We took up a collection at work, gave her the cash, and she was able to burn like $350 on a beautiful frame job. I'll see if she has pics...but even if she doesn't, at least there's a few really nicely framed copies of this out there, one for damn sure!
electrachrome, mostly kidding wrote:mr smith, EB's poet laureate.
Take this man at his word:
misterx wrote:Don't enter into discourse with me.
murdock
Art Expert

Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:38 am

More fun with the new camera and those metallic inks...

And it's kind of cool to pull this thread back up after nearly 4 years... 8)

Did you know: The "thing" with the holes ties into the imagery of the first Andrew Bird poster... cooool! :D
Don’t deal with MillerTime04 - he’s a scammer
virtualmert
Art Expert

Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:29 pm

:cautiously removes pants:
Cragars
Art Expert

Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:06 pm

Any APs of this floating around?
BlakeAronson
Flipper

Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:52 pm

this one deserves so much more love. really a great one especially on the dark green. I'm just not that into andrew bird.
8=====D~~~~