Page 3 of 7

Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:59 pm
by nc
Ouch! my wallet hurts now :lol:

I had to get that 2003 Horkey Giclee with the 2 Horkey Bird Tours

Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:00 pm
by Yamar
No on the late fall solo - only in the 2 print set or with the sweatshirt. Letta mentioned that in the newsletter the other day.

Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:01 pm
by Flimby
Yamar wrote:No on the late fall solo - only in the 2 print set or with the sweatshirt. Letta mentioned that in the newsletter the other day.
thanks yamar

Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:02 pm
by greenhorn1
Flimby wrote:is there a way to just purchase the late fall?
I got the impression from the burlesque email that late fall will not be available by itself. Probably because it's limited to fewer copies than early fall and this move might have a small effect on people buying it just to resell.

Doesn't matter to me as I wanted one of those "507" hoodies anyway! :D

Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:08 pm
by aSm
I'm waiting to see the final print up for those 507 hoodies before I buy one, I’m sure they wont be selling out too quickly :)

Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:09 pm
by nc
Late Fall - SOLD OUT :shock: :wink:

Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:10 pm
by solace
dang. i only wanted the late fall one too :cry:

if anyone bought the Set and wants to sell me your late fall one :lol:

Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:11 pm
by aSm
Daaaaaamm that was fast, what was the print run for those late falls then?

Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:11 pm
by greenhorn1
aSm wrote:I'm waiting to see the final print up for those 507 hoodies before I buy one, I’m sure they wont be selling out too quickly :)
I asked letta about that in an email yesterday and she said they'll be available for a while.

Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:11 pm
by macc5
wow...much quicker than I thought!! :shock:

Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:25 pm
by electrachrome
aSm wrote:Daaaaaamm that was fast, what was the print run for those late falls then?
118

Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:26 pm
by mwgoldy
burlesque is blocked at work makes me sad

Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:55 pm
by BlakeAronson
ncernak wrote:Ouch! my wallet hurts now :lol:

I had to get that 2003 Horkey Giclee with the 2 Horkey Bird Tours
beat you, I got a sweatshirt in addition to that.

Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:08 pm
by MattStrine
ncernak wrote:Ouch! my wallet hurts now :lol:

I had to get that 2003 Horkey Giclee with the 2 Horkey Bird Tours
ditto. Considered the hoody but I passed.

Posted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:56 am
by lettawren
we'll prob print that hoodie for a while, at least until we come up with the next one, so no worries on not being able to get them. also, if anyone has problems like goldy, let me know and we'll figure it out!