Radiohead SF 95 Seabury

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:49 am

New image Radiohead SF 95 Seabury

solepole
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:58 am

tourist504 wrote:Image
Finally got it framed.
Nicely done Tourist! Very interesting color choices. At first I was surprised by them, but the more I looked the more it seemed to work. I'm curious to know why you chose the green top matte? Certainly makes the print pop out. Again, well done. JUst remember to give me some credit every time someone tells you how cool an idea that frame job is :P
solepole
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:02 am

Also, is it just me, or do your colors appear to be significantly more vibrant than mine? Also, your "drugstore" text appears to literally be pink... mine is more purple/red than pink... is it just the photo?
tourist504
Art Expert

Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:06 am

Indeed I do give you credit on the mat idea!

Went with that top mat color to match the bottom and darkest part of the teal-colored fade so the eye is led up towards the kick-ass lettering. Threw in some gold undermat to set off the Slim's logo, match the frame, and make it look rich. I'm super happy with it! Good call, solepole! :D

And yes, my "Drugstore" IS pink, but my camera's flash does brighten it up far too much. Unfortunately without the flash the pics were too dark, so I went with the lesser of 2 evlls.
maden wrote:I would like to see a 16"+ diameter tube.
BlakeAronson wrote:This one is just big enough, but not too overwhelming in size.
jordachep wrote::drool: Can't believe the size. I want this so bad.
Imagex6
Seabury
Art Enthusiast

Tue May 12, 2009 11:59 am

I wish I had one framed that nicely!
We were going to actually die cut the poster to match the edge of the design, but it was too late to get it done in time.
That matting job solves everything.
tourist504
Art Expert

Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:50 pm

Seabury wrote:I wish I had one framed that nicely!
We were going to actually die cut the poster to match the edge of the design, but it was too late to get it done in time.
That matting job solves everything.
Wow - praise from Caesar!
maden wrote:I would like to see a 16"+ diameter tube.
BlakeAronson wrote:This one is just big enough, but not too overwhelming in size.
jordachep wrote::drool: Can't believe the size. I want this so bad.
Imagex6
fredo
Art God

Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:21 pm

That poster flat-out rules.
just a foil for me today, thanks
GreenMt
Art Expert

Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:51 pm

fredo wrote:That poster flat-out rules.