Love 10 Mr Brainwash

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
DMBfan
Art Expert

Mon May 10, 2010 3:01 pm

wow, dude's pissed
ottomatik71
Art Expert

Mon May 10, 2010 4:17 pm

Cbjornson wrote:Rene Gagnon really has a bone to pick with MBW.

What a fuckkin' waste of your talent.
Keep this shite up and I'll stop buying your 'real' prints. ..and start calling you GAGoui.
This is not the way to sell your art Mr. Gagnon. MGN- your talent is far better than this.
Besides, Dolk did this first. (the stripes on the shirt to represent jailmates, that is) which puts you in the same boat.
MBW is not 'conning' (sp) no one. (sorry, on holiday and the beers are flowin') It's a persons decision to click on the 'pay now' link.
Grow up and get back to your original prints/ideas. Give us more bubble prints, give us more original ideas. How about you take out some of that frustration on BP! Or the oil companies in general.
sidewaysscott
Art God

Mon May 10, 2010 4:35 pm

ottomatik71 wrote:
Cbjornson wrote:Rene Gagnon really has a bone to pick with MBW.

What a fuckkin' waste of your talent.
Keep this shite up and I'll stop buying your 'real' prints. ..and start calling you GAGoui.
This is not the way to sell your art Mr. Gagnon. MGN- your talent is far better than this.
Besides, Dolk did this first. (the stripes on the shirt to represent jailmates, that is) which puts you in the same boat.
MBW is not 'conning' (sp) no one. (sorry, on holiday and the beers are flowin') It's a persons decision to click on the 'pay now' link.
Grow up and get back to your original prints/ideas. Give us more bubble prints, give us more original ideas. How about you take out some of that frustration on BP! Or the oil companies in general.
+1. Gagnon's work is great. However, I wouldn't buy his "beef" art.
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
Mention
Art Connoisseur

Mon May 10, 2010 5:03 pm

ottomatik71 wrote:MBW is not 'conning' (sp) no one. (sorry, on holiday and the beers are flowin') It's a persons decision to click on the 'pay now' link.
You're right, it's Banksy who's doing the 'conning'. :lol:

I like this print more than the other MBW 'beef' prints Rene's done, and think he has reason to be upset.

Dolk didn't invent the stripped 'con'vict suit.
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Albert Einstein
Subtle
Art Expert

Mon May 10, 2010 5:21 pm

Gagnon is a joke. No talent...but a big ego apparently!
Codeblue wrote:Nevermind, I confused myself.
vvvwwwvvv
Art Connoisseur

Mon May 10, 2010 5:31 pm

Gonna pick one up and have mbw sign it.
ottomatik71
Art Expert

Mon May 10, 2010 5:38 pm

Mention wrote: Dolk didn't invent the stripped 'con'vict suit.
We know Dolk did it before Rene.

Either way, who cares who did what first.
Mr. Gagnon should focus on his art, not trying to proove he did something first.
Mr. G has talent, and this is a waste of it!
schmoff
Art Expert

Mon May 10, 2010 5:41 pm

new post on rene's site:

To answer the question many are asking about this so-called fued (it's one-sided by the way)... Some of you know, many of you don't know. A substaintial part of my life was spent in either a breakdancing crew, rap group, or graffiti crew. The way we settled differences in all those mediums was through a battle. Why should this be any different.

Not that I expect you'll answer Mr . Brainwash but consider this a challenge - 24 hour paint off. 1 canvas each, any size - the bigger the better. You do what you do, I'll do what I do. Thats "you" singular without your elves. It's time to end the con. So go brush up on my videos and archives. You Probably didn't last time because you had your elves do it. Bring your A game and show the world you got it, or don't and continue what your doing and pretend you don't know me. Maybe you don't know me... but your elves do.

But I'm coming LA - Brainwash turf will be mine...
dangerboy
Flipper

Mon May 10, 2010 5:43 pm

yay. another coattail rider. are these included in the rata series?
morecoffee wrote:
itsdug wrote:what does mint with pin holes mean?!
Consider it perfect and pure...like a virgin who loves ass play and sucking the clown.
pearlybaker wrote:This place is a magnet for retards with some sort of psychosis.
fiktionvt
Art Connoisseur

Mon May 10, 2010 5:46 pm

schmoff wrote:new post on rene's site:

To answer the question many are asking about this so-called fued (it's one-sided by the way)... Some of you know, many of you don't know. A substaintial part of my life was spent in either a breakdancing crew, rap group, or graffiti crew. The way we settled differences in all those mediums was through a battle. Why should this be any different.

Not that I expect you'll answer Mr . Brainwash but consider this a challenge - 24 hour paint off. 1 canvas each, any size - the bigger the better. You do what you do, I'll do what I do. Thats "you" singular without your elves. It's time to end the con. So go brush up on my videos and archives. You Probably didn't last time because you had your elves do it. Bring your A game and show the world you got it, or don't and continue what your doing and pretend you don't know me. Maybe you don't know me... but your elves do.

The guy comes off as a douche. Let it go
KNEEL13
EB Team

Mon May 10, 2010 6:01 pm

BILLYTHEKID
Art Connoisseur

Mon May 10, 2010 6:05 pm

schmoff wrote:
Not that I expect you'll answer Mr . Brainwash but consider this a challenge - 24 hour paint off. 1 canvas each, any size - the bigger the better. You do what you do, I'll do what I do. Thats "you" singular without your elves. It's time to end the con.
Great idea. I would have preferred to be on a wall though. Not a fair battle, Rene will smash him.

Its like Andre the Giant vs Ottomatik! (joke dude) :P
Mention
Art Connoisseur

Mon May 10, 2010 6:08 pm

fiktionvt wrote:

The guy comes off as a douche. Let it go
So when one EB'er rips off another EB'er, everyone here encourages the beef to be public... but when one artist feels he was ripped off by another, he should just ignore it?

Hypocrites...
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Albert Einstein
KNEEL13
EB Team

Mon May 10, 2010 6:08 pm

BILLYTHEKID wrote:
schmoff wrote:
Not that I expect you'll answer Mr . Brainwash but consider this a challenge - 24 hour paint off. 1 canvas each, any size - the bigger the better. You do what you do, I'll do what I do. Thats "you" singular without your elves. It's time to end the con.
Great idea. I would have preferred to be on a wall though. Not a fair battle, Rene will smash him.

Ottomatik would definitely win. He's a brute.
BILLYTHEKID
Art Connoisseur

Mon May 10, 2010 6:11 pm

KNEEL13 wrote:
BILLYTHEKID wrote:
schmoff wrote:

Ottomatik would definitely win. He's a brute.
What? You thought i meant Andre would win?! :wink: