Dog Fish Head Festina Peche 10 Spusta

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
automator
Nobody

Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:31 pm

This topic is dedicated to: Dog Fish Head Festina Peche 10 Spusta

clem99
EB Team

Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:31 pm

art is the only justification for pain :)
colflesh
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:01 pm

Thanks for the heads up Clem!
PrimeStein
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:28 pm

my chances for a complete set just took a huge dump :hanging:
colflesh
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:12 pm

PrimeStein wrote:my chances for a complete set just took a huge dump :hanging:
I agree. I think that limiting it to one per person and doing an timed release would be a better idea. C'est la vie.

I just re-read the lottery info and it looks like there are 40 prints on sale this time, whereas for the Aprihop print, only 20 were on sale. Who knows what the odds are though.
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:16 pm

If I get lucky in the lotto I'm more than happy to pass it along for cost + shipping if someone needs it to complete the set... :pint:
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!
> THC X 9 <
colflesh
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:58 pm

comountaingolf wrote:If I get lucky in the lotto I'm more than happy to pass it along for cost + shipping if someone needs it to complete the set... :pint:
Thanks man! I may take you up on that offer if you get lucky in the lotto and I don't.
downbytheriver
Art Expert

Mon May 03, 2010 10:04 am

A lottery? Really? Demand was just so high for the 1st 40 they sold? The shipping department couldn't handle the work load?

This makes me wish I'd have purchased more than one of the Aprihop to have something to barter with. WTH..that'll teach me not to be a flipper. fukkkk
"lance wrote:drymount, man, this is better than Disneyland! chef wrote: I used to think if I died in an evil place, then my soul wouldn't be able to make it to Heaven. But now? drymount! I mean, I don't care where it goes, as long as it ain't here.
lazk
Art Expert

Mon May 03, 2010 11:24 am

It is one thing for an artist to get upset over flipping their prints, but we now have businesses preaching to us?
Please don’t have your friends enter for you to try and get more than one print. Please don’t enter yourself under 16 different names. It really bums us out when see these on Ebay for 5x the price. Please...be cool, and be cool to the other folks who’d like one. Karma’s a real bitch...or else she’s your BFF...
It really bums me out that they charge so much for their beer. How dare they mark it up 300%? Karma will get you Mr. Beer Maker. Cry Me A River...
T.K.C.
alwaysalx
Art Expert

Mon May 03, 2010 11:27 am

bullshit!!!

only for u.s. citizens!!!
downbytheriver
Art Expert

Mon May 03, 2010 2:15 pm

I think they're just p!ssed that their other old crusty art prints didn't sell for sh!t. Its not as though there have even been TWO of these for sale on feeBay. Do they really believe their hype? The ONE that WAS on feebay was what? a printer's proof and I don't believe it fetched 5x anything did it?? Lets see, uhh...5 x 50....nope, uh....5x 20...nuh-uh...lets ee, 5 x zero is well, wait....I think thats too small a number (I think - I never really memorized the multiplication tables). Uhh....5 x lem'me see......5 x 14.998 does that sound correct????? sheeesh, 'just sell the dammmm things already.

Based merely on the 74.99 selling price of the 'one of a kind proof' sold on feeBay - what makes them think ANYONE would waste their time entering 16 times?

I want one of these, I rarely get any of the hot drops...almost NEVER...okay, you got me...NEVER....yet, I managed to get the aprihop..UH, HELLO!!! This print clearly isn't all that hot a drop!!

That said, please please please sell me yours when you get it as I'm sure my entry will be eliminated by the beer iluminatti after they read this rant.

Thank you in advance for your time and continuing consideration.

Sincerely,

The Not-a-hotta Poster Print Drop-a-Getter
Last edited by downbytheriver on Tue May 04, 2010 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
"lance wrote:drymount, man, this is better than Disneyland! chef wrote: I used to think if I died in an evil place, then my soul wouldn't be able to make it to Heaven. But now? drymount! I mean, I don't care where it goes, as long as it ain't here.
southerngarden
Art Expert

Mon May 03, 2010 5:42 pm

comountaingolf wrote:If I get lucky in the lotto I'm more than happy to pass it along for cost + shipping if someone needs it to complete the set... :pint:
dogfishgal

Wed May 05, 2010 9:55 am

hey folks, jill from dogfish here. just wanted to say we're not tryin' to preach, or to do anything but do our best to get these to the folks that want them in a fair way. this way of doing this is based on feedback from last round from all of you out there. lots of people asked us to limit to one per, so we did. we can never make everyone happy, but we're tryin' as best we can. i'm not sure why someone thinks we have a 300% mark-up either, but just so you know, that's not the case. we actually don't even make standard mark-up on these. and yeah, we've already had folks enter 16 times-- we're not gonna take anyone out, though, even those that rant ;-D. ranting is good. but please, ask the questions, give us your feedback. we're happy to talk to you about it anytime. thanks for the support, and best of luck to all those entered! oh, and feel free to contact me at jill@dogfish.com if I can answer any further questions.
morecoffee
Art Expert

Wed May 05, 2010 10:17 am

I like this print more than the last one. I would have bought the last one but it was sold out by the time I saw it.
Feel free to draw my name in the lottery. I only entered once so I guess it's unlikely. :)
downbytheriver
Art Expert

Wed May 05, 2010 3:02 pm

hmmm....beeeeer.... :pint: print art poster board lurker :D I wonder if Jill likes dogs....and fishing? :drool: Cause you know, if she owns her own boat .... That'd make her a 20¾ on a scale of 1 to 10. 8) She sounds like a real firecracker, :shock: Î wonder if she's really all that hawt! ♥ :wink:

I might even be willing to give my avatar a haircut if she's into the more presentable type! :lol: