Tool Houston 06 Rogers

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
mono_666
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:00 am

Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:47 pm

greenhorn1 wrote:OK questions, I sent my email, let's say I hear back saying I got in but can't send payment until tomorrow...am I going to lose my spot? Or once you get in you're good? I'll be leaving work in a little over an hour and won't be near a computer until tomorrow.
last time he did this, you had 24 hours to pay
User avatar
nc
EB Team
Posts: 3986
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:00 am
Location: San Francisco - North Bay, California
Contact:

Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:48 pm

electrachrome wrote:
marshhouse wrote:How cool is this?

I just got back in town. Went to Jermaine's site and the Tool was up. Then I come here and find it just went up. I'm very blessed.
you've got a bit of that good 'ol good karma Chip.
Chip is a good man! 8)
User avatar
relentlesskevin
Art Expert
Posts: 1589
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:00 am
Location: Easton
Contact:

Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:49 pm

gone
User avatar
coxgt
Art Expert
Posts: 2479
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Land of Milk and Honey

Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:49 pm

UNAVAILABLE

at 1:49 Central
Last edited by coxgt on Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
sniper
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 168
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:00 am

Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:50 pm

GONE!!!!
User avatar
electrachrome
Site Admin
Posts: 17989
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:00 am
Location: Boston

Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:55 pm

Congrats everybody...new record for users online!
User avatar
nc
EB Team
Posts: 3986
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:00 am
Location: San Francisco - North Bay, California
Contact:

Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:57 pm

electrachrome wrote:Congrats everybody...new record for users online!
Glad I could do my part! :lol:
MJBelkin
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:00 am

Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:58 pm

electrachrome wrote:Congrats everybody...new record for users online!
:!: :!:
woohoo! now its time to get outside
rhinomilk
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 339
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:00 am

Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:00 pm

erg. i forget to look for about 45 minutes and it's gone :(
stickdude
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2004 1:00 am

Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:01 pm

freydaddy wrote:Dig This....


Hi...


Hello again, so soon.
I've got some quick news: the recent TOOL print I created for the 9-11-06 show in Texas is going on sale this week. This poster has seen a deluge of initial requests, so be smart if you want this and be there ON TIME. PAY ATTENTION to the onsale details below, as they have changed a bit from our usual routine.




PS - Spread this information at will.
Thanks again to freydaddy
User avatar
macc5
EB Team
Posts: 5465
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2003 12:00 am
Location: South Jersey
Contact:

Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:02 pm

electrachrome wrote:Congrats everybody...new record for users online!
nice...that one stood for almost 2 years at 46...
User avatar
freydaddy
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 110
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Georgia

Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:02 pm

You're welcome. I got mine and hope most everyone else got there's too...
zdiddy66
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:00 am

Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:03 pm

mono_666 wrote:
greenhorn1 wrote:OK questions, I sent my email, let's say I hear back saying I got in but can't send payment until tomorrow...am I going to lose my spot? Or once you get in you're good? I'll be leaving work in a little over an hour and won't be near a computer until tomorrow.
last time he did this, you had 24 hours to pay
great.... :| I sent the email from my work e-mail b/c its faster and I will be leaving this dump in an hour.
User avatar
sniper
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 168
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:00 am

Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:03 pm

freydaddy wrote:You're welcome. I got mine and hope most everyone else got there's too...
How do you know without getting the e-mail????? Or have you?
User avatar
Bread8
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 16438
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2003 12:00 am
Location: D.

Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:05 pm

zdiddy66 wrote:
mono_666 wrote:
greenhorn1 wrote:OK questions, I sent my email, let's say I hear back saying I got in but can't send payment until tomorrow...am I going to lose my spot? Or once you get in you're good? I'll be leaving work in a little over an hour and won't be near a computer until tomorrow.
last time he did this, you had 24 hours to pay
great.... :| I sent the email from my work e-mail b/c its faster and I will be leaving this dump in an hour.
hahaha, i did the EXACT same thing. If i leave before i hear back, i'll just send jermaine an email tomorrow morning saying what my work email address is and ask if i got in or not.
Post Reply