Tool Houston 06 Rogers

New topics are added by clicking the "Add Comment" link on an art entry. Off-topic posts may be purged.
Forum rules
• Posts in this forum should directly relate to the artist, art, or artwork.
• Do not post ISOs or FS/Ts in this forum section. Please use the Open Market section of the EB forums for all secondary (resale) market activity.
• Do not post details of your order process, shipping status, or condition upon arrival in this forum section. Please use the item's Release Discussion thread for this activity.
nc
EB Team

Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:49 am

mono_666 wrote:i hope he doesnt wait till 359
Yeah, it's going to a LONG day if he does.
ryan_1969

Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:12 pm

Why can't we say F*U*C*K or S*H*I*T* here. F*U*C*K*I*N*G commies.
Yamar
EB Team Emeritus

Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:31 pm

Why do you need to?
Tra la la la la...
jojobadass
Art God

Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:37 pm

Yamar wrote:Why do you need to?

I prefer potty words
ryan_1969

Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:44 pm

Yamar wrote:Why do you need to?
Why not? These are rock and roll posters were talking about. This is'nt the Christian coalition or anything.
Last edited by ryan_1969 on Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flimby

Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:45 pm

"ding", "crease" and I hate to even say it, "tear" are far more powerful and frightening words to me than anything your filthy minds could conjure

drymount! :lol:
mono_666
Art Connoisseur

Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:45 pm

the first time i saw crease on the forum, i thought it was some european or aussie slang, then i caught on
rgardjr
Art Enthusiast

Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:53 pm

F5 ... F5 ... F5 ... (for a little variety) Ctrl+R ... Ctrl+R ... Ctrl+R ...
Yamar
EB Team Emeritus

Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:54 pm

Just a simple question (and honestly, I have no idea of what settings or programming are in place that causes it to recognize such language), but really - do you need to be able to use those words to be able to describe, discuss, and/or comment on "rock art"?
I think it's just a item in place to make the forums and comment areas more respectable. I like being able to show folks at work (co-workers and my students too) things on EB - even the commentary. But having foul language can open me up to potential trouble, so I do enjoy that "alteration". Plus, the words that fill in the empty spaces make it humorous to me :)
Tra la la la la...
rgardjr
Art Enthusiast

Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:59 pm

10 ... 9 ... 8 ... 7 ... 6 ... 5 ... 4 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...
jojobadass
Art God

Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:03 pm

rgardjr wrote:10 ... 9 ... 8 ... 7 ... 6 ... 5 ... 4 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

so, it's days like this that crack me up.......no chance I'm getting any work done.
davidmerrick
Art Connoisseur

Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:05 pm

never purchased an item from jermaine - do you have to email him or is their a paypal button.
ryan_1969

Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:05 pm

Yamar wrote:Just a simple question (and honestly, I have no idea of what settings or programming are in place that causes it to recognize such language), but really - do you need to be able to use those words to be able to describe, discuss, and/or comment on "rock art"?
I think it's just a item in place to make the forums and comment areas more respectable. I like being able to show folks at work (co-workers and my students too) things on EB - even the commentary. But having foul language can open me up to potential trouble, so I do enjoy that "alteration". Plus, the words that fill in the empty spaces make it humorous to me :)
Your right, cencorship is pretty funny. :roll: So i take it you would like to see black boxes on any poster with T and A as well. Now, that's rock and roll. I'm not saying i need to use these words. I'm just saying that it's stupid i can't.
jojobadass
Art God

Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:06 pm

ryan_1969 wrote:
Yamar wrote:Just a simple question (and honestly, I have no idea of what settings or programming are in place that causes it to recognize such language), but really - do you need to be able to use those words to be able to describe, discuss, and/or comment on "rock art"?
Your right, cencorship is pretty funny. :roll: So i take it you would like to see black boxes on any poster with T and A as well. Now, that's rock and roll. I'm not saying i need to use these words. I'm just saying that it's stupid i can't.

Hey, drymount you ryan!! :lol:
jojobadass
Art God

Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:07 pm

jojobadass wrote:
ryan_1969 wrote:

Hey, drymount you ryan!! :lol:
kiss my ass, you dick :lol: